Market Square Tower: 40-Story High-Rise At 777 Preston St.

Urbannizer

The "balcony" jettisons on each floor are awfully close to that garage...at least this is good support for there actually being something on that back side. Man, haif would flip shite if that ended up being a 40 story blank wall :lol:

Maybe they have amenity space planned for in there, or something I can't think of, but if those were units, maybe those blocked by the garage come on the cheap.

I rarely use windows. Getting to live downtown, with cheaper rent and less windows sounds like a win win win to me. I do appreciate a view though, just not from my unit. I'm very odd like that. Always butcher my windows with extra thick drapes. Anyway, if you are asking who would live in a unit facing a huge wall then *raises hand*.

• Like 1

I rarely use windows. Getting to live downtown, with cheaper rent and less windows sounds like a win win win to me. I do appreciate a view though, just not from my unit. I'm very odd like that. Always butcher my windows with extra thick drapes. Anyway, if you are asking who would live in a unit facing a huge wall then *raises hand*.

I would too, personally. Probably not Mrs. nate though.

I would too, personally. Probably not Mrs. nate though.

The Director of Domestic Bliss is all over the idea of blackout curtains, opaque screens, etc.  OTOH, I'm happy to rely upon 1) shade screens that from the outside might as well be paint during the daytime, 2) fences, shrubs, and trees to screen off the neighbors, 3) the fact that street traffic is going by too quickly to see much, and 4) the certainty that anyone lurking about the back of the shack deserves an eyeful of buoyant Mollusk glory on full display.  B)

Edited by mollusk
  • Like 1

4) the certainty that anyone lurking about the back of the shack deserves an eyeful of buoyant Mollusk glory on full display. B)

I am totally comfortable in my skin and don't give a crap who see me.

I lived about 9 floors up in a hirise in Toronto and I had no curtains. I had better nights rest sleeping in a semi basement apt in Miami. My window right now faces a blank wall and that is totally fine by me.