The Allen: Mixed-Use Development At Allen Parkway & Gillette St.

jmontrose

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This project has become very prominent, and the main tower hasn't even reached ground level! Whenever I'm on Memorial Drive headed to Buffalo Bayou Park, you can see 3-4 story building already going up very easily. It'll be a sight for sure once the main tower goes up, it will significantly alter the view looking towards downtown.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, CaptainJilliams said:

This project has become very prominent, and the main tower hasn't even reached ground level! Whenever I'm on Memorial Drive headed to Buffalo Bayou Park, you can see 3-4 story building already going up very easily. It'll be a sight for sure once the main tower goes up, it will significantly alter the view looking towards downtown.

🤔 Wonder how many high rises would be needed to connect the skyline from The Allen to Downtown? I'm betting about 8-10 more are needed (hell maybe 5 extra thicc ones). Now lets take this a little bit farther, how many are needed to connected Hanover square and Downtown completely? Now we're getting real L E N G T H. Excluding the current developments, maybe 25-30? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, hindesky said:

They must have finished, the AT crane is gone but the construction video can't show it. Will check it out in the morning.

v2t4pQT.png

The AT Crane is gone, the assembly of the second crane is finished, the live cam isn't very clear, its blurry most of the time. The second crane isn't as tall as the first crane.

Edited by cityliving
  • Like 7

On 9/7/2020 at 6:21 AM, db650 said:

Any idea how sales are going for condo?

I don't know how many have been sold, but I can say that there's only 6 units left on HAR. Don't know if that means anything though, it might be a great or a bad sign but i'm leaning towards great.

Also all of those units besides 1 are in the 1 mil+ range, with the highest being 2.7 mil. 

Unit stated: https://www.har.com/homedetail/1711-allen-pkwy-3304-houston-tx-77019/15075870

Edited by TheSirDingle
  • Like 4