Skyscrapercity

citykid09

I like HAIF the best, because it's more informative and you wont get flamed to hell and back for posting about Houston.

I like Dallas too because its a nice forum.

And lastly I like Skyscrapercity, but the people there are so hypercrtitical and the northerns there have an unhealthy hatred for any southern city.

dallas is considered northern? man, would they have a rude awakening in chicago or nyc.

Just some advice to people who register at SSC.  Please do not come on there with this out of control boosterism on Houston.  Saying things like Houston can compare with Chicago and we will annex Sugar Land and Katy, so it will beat Chicago in population or Houston has a better transportation system, because we have more freeways is just.............I don't even have the word fot it.  Just state the facts people and take this into consideration.

yeah, and bigger doesn't always mean better. there are lots of great SMALL towns and cities in the usa (and texas) that i think are great BECAUSE they are small.

• 4 months later...

CTroy, welcome back!!! I did a bit myself via Ecuador, Bulgaria, and, of course the desert.

I agree about missing WSF, good times. SSP is better the SSC IMO, and I like JohnRs inputs on the Fort Worth forum very much. This forum has boomed in recent months as well. Mods do a better job of weeding out the chaff at SSP, which is one of the reasons it makes for better discussions.

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, I was told there would be no math

• The title was changed to Skyscrapercity