White Wing Wadio Wacko gets by-atch slapped on MSNBC

johncoby

Far right winger Chris Baker of KTRH (Keep The Rightwingers Here) in Houston Texas, was slapped around on MSNBC this afternoon and stormed off the set when confronted by a radio talk show host Bernie Ward, a liberal talk show host from California. The issue concerned the press revealing another secret spying activity by the Bush Administration. It was a sight to see! In fact see Crooks and Liars to see it!

California 1. Texas Zero.

Chris Baker is the bully of the White Wingers of KTRH. When he is confronted with facts and can't shout down his guest, he is easily brought to his knees. Baker lost it. When backed into a corner, he resorted to his trademark "I'm trying to have a dialogue" whine which he uses when he is losing an argument. He was completely out of control and resorted to calling names, personal attacks, and then disconnected his headset and stormed off the stage.

He did KTRH real proud. What a White Wing Wadio Whining Wacko.

"Responsible Reporting", that's the word that rang in my ear. New York Times has every right to publish the report, but at what cost ? There were top officials from BOTH sides of the aisle, asking them to please not publish this report, and explained to them very clearly as to WHY. NYT blatantly disregarded, so now we'll see what the backlash is, and how potential terrorists will change up their money moving.

"Responsible Reporting", that's the word that rang in my ear. New York Times has every right to publish the report, but at what cost ? There were top officials from BOTH sides of the aisle, asking them to please not publish this report, and explained to them very clearly as to WHY. NYT blatantly disregarded, so now we'll see what the backlash is, and how potential terrorists will change up their money moving.

Who cares? That is another topic. This one is about Baker getting his ass handed to him and stomping off the stage. Real class. Real ass.

Yeah moderators, quite whining. This is John Coby's thread and he can do anything he damn well pleases! :lol:

Yeah, please moderators, let the 50-year old fart gloat a little bit. Probably the most action he has seen in years. Have fun john. :blush:

TREASON - This word imports a betraying, treachery, or breach of allegiance.

The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. By the same article of the Constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

I will leave it up to you to see if what the NYT did is treason. Of course you'll first have to go after the government leaker from the Bush administration before you can shoot the messenger.

Yeah, please moderators, let the 50-year old fart gloat a little bit. Probably the most action he has seen in years. Have fun john. :blush:

Believe me I am having fun with Baker getting his ass handed to him and Rush Limbaugh, the conservative Chrisitan, having a permament woody.

It is pretty funny stuff.

i'm a leftie but i can't say that talk host from SF "pwned" chris baker. the other guy's whole intent was to start a fight and came out of the gate swinging.

It is exactly what Baker does, but this time it was against him. So what did he do? He cut and ran like the chickenhawk he is, like a little girl who got their barbie stolen from them.

Sorry, but Baker is an ass. I am am enjoying the c*ap outa watching him get his own medicine.

And then he just got up and surrendered. I bet MSNBC wont invite him back.

i'm a leftie but i can't say that talk host from SF "pwned" chris baker. the other guy's whole intent was to start a fight and came out of the gate swinging.

Actually, it looked to me that Bernie exposed the flaw in Chris Baker's thinking, and Chris didn't want to admit it. Baker said that the gov't said it was for national security, and that was good enough for him. The obvious next question is, "so you want the gov't telling newspapers what to write?"

What's Baker going to say at that point? No one, including conservatives, wants that to happen. Baker was stuck...so he walked off. It's a good example of supporting the person instead of the ideology. Baker's support of the CURRENT government ran headlong into his mistrust of government in general.

Fun to watch.

Actually, it looked to me that Bernie exposed the flaw in Chris Baker's thinking, and Chris didn't want to admit it. Baker said that the gov't said it was for national security, and that was good enough for him. The obvious next question is, "so you want the gov't telling newspapers what to write?"

What's Baker going to say at that point? No one, including conservatives, wants that to happen. Baker was stuck...so he walked off. It's a good example of supporting the person instead of the ideology. Baker's support of the CURRENT government ran headlong into his mistrust of government in general.

Fun to watch.

And what do we expect out of Chris. His lips have been firmly attached to W's ass since he got into office. W could crap and Chris would say it was shaving cream.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

Ok, NEXT !

Geez. Tough crowd.

I like the "he ran off the stage like a chearleader who just found out she forgot her bloomer" comment.

and running off the stage like a high school chearleader who realized she forgot her bloomers
I hear that. Most Librals affect me the same way.

Nmainguy, I would argue that the NYT did indeed give aid to the enemy by their revelations, both past and present. However, I agree about the leaker(s), and the government should do all that can to find out who he is, give him a fair trial, then shoot him!

"Hey, at least I only have one chin."

Funny, he drops that bomb and then starts to cry about I am trying to have a civil dialogue before he prances off the set.

Uh, yeah. Listen douche bag, what you are used to is a caller screened radio call-in show with a monologue format. You should probably stick to that genre.

Another Houston rocket scientist for all of us to be proud of.

The NY Times had every right to run with that story. Last time I checked, we had freedom of the press in this country. The real issue should be why they didn't run it when it first broke and why they felt the need to consult with the executive branch to begin with.

Also, are we officially at war again? What happened to Mission Accomplished? Did we then go back and go through the proper channels to declare a war on the Axis of Evil?

Or, do we just trump out the "we are at war" when it is convenient or when we need to trample some more of our United States Constitution?

The NY Times had every right to run with that story. Last time I checked, we had freedom of the press in this country.
Last time I checked, this counrty voted to approve the Bush Administration. I don't recall anyone electing the New York Times to decide national policy.

The NY Times had every right to run with that story. Last time I checked, we had freedom of the press in this country. The real issue should be why they didn't run it when it first broke and why they felt the need to consult with the executive branch to begin with.

You are right Kinkaid, the problem lies as to WHY run the story right now ? Alot of high level officials on both sides of the aisle asked NYT to PLEASE not run this story just yet, that it was vital to find out exactly where these Al-Queda and Taliban ties were getting money and moving money to and from. NYT said, screw you guys, we need to sell some papers.

Good job NYT, your stock dropped, your stock has been downgraded, and alot of shareholders are pissed that you keep doing crap like this. Yes, there is some P.O.S. mole in the Bush Admin. that keeps leaking. Funny how you guys aren't upset about this leak, but you got your panties all in a wad over Plame. If you listen closely, you can hear that "flip-flop".

Kinkaid, think about this. What the NYT did is like you trying to go out and catch your husband or boyfriend cheating on you. While you are sitting at the restaurant a few tables away trying to see what is going on with his "business dinner", someone comes up behind you and goes ," HEY, HEY MISTER, YOUR WIFE IS SITTING OVER HERE TRYING TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH THAT GOOD LOOKIN WOMAN YOUR HAVING DINNER WITH ! YOUR WIFE'S SISTER TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS COMING OVER HERE TO WATCH YOU ! would that be ok, or just really cruddy of that person after you had pleaded with him not to give your position up, and tell your husband you were there, after all, the whistleblower has every right to rat you out doesn't he ? :huh:

The Times bore the brunt of their attacks, although the LA Times and the Wall Street Journal also published reports the same day.

So will the far-right wingers go after the WSJ as well or will their firey and rightious rath be aimed only at the godless NYT?

Kinkaid, think about this. What the NYT did is like you trying to go out and catch your husband or boyfriend cheating on you. While you are sitting at the restaurant a few tables away trying to see what is going on with his "business dinner", someone comes up behind you and goes ," HEY, HEY MISTER, YOUR WIFE IS SITTING OVER HERE TRYING TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH THAT GOOD LOOKIN WOMAN YOUR HAVING DINNER WITH ! YOUR WIFE'S SISTER TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS COMING OVER HERE TO WATCH YOU ! would that be ok, or just really cruddy of that person after you had pleaded with him not to give your position up, and tell your husband you were there, after all, the whistleblower has every right to rat you out doesn't he ? :huh:

Umm....that would be in the entertainment section. I don't read that part of the paper. :huh:

Archived