White Wing Wadio Wacko gets by-atch slapped on MSNBC

johncoby

Oh quit whining. Here:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/0...talk-show-host/

Nothing like pissing on a fire of funniness.

Classic. Chris Baker bugs the heck out of me. he is rude to many of his callers and he is holier than thou (MY Opinion). I think the other guy went a little overboard by lashing out first, but Baker made some pretty immature comments. There was something in there about have more than one chin. that is cold. So the guy has a gland problem !!! :D

that is cold. So the guy has a gland problem !!! :D

Yeah,the problem is Bernie Ward will eat that also with enough hot sauce and ketchup on it. Bernie and Chris both have a face for radio, so I don't know why Chris would want to go there and take potshots on looks.

So? Do we try them in your fantasy torture trial along with whoever leaked out of the White House?

If you tell us who your Democrat saboteur mole that the NYT is in Cahoots with, we will happily put their collective @$$e$ on trial ! :)

If you tell us who your Democrat saboteur mole that the NYT is in Cahoots with, we will happily put their collective @$$e$ on trial ! :)

I'm sure it's not a Democrat leaking out of the WH and what can you try them on anyway? Treason? Doesn't hold water but I know it makes you guys feel all tough for a couple of minutes.

B)

I suggest a new topic on the leakage.

Back on topic;

Now I used to listen to Chris Baker, and while I generally enjoyed his politics, I didn't appreciate how he both screened his calls, nor how he handled his callers. He was even condensending to those that agreed with him! It was when someone put up a good argument against his position when he started making snarky remarks instead of simply adjusting his thinking about it.

Sometimes i think he likes to just argue or believes he needs to entertain his audience with jokes.

Quite frankly, Sam Malone does a better job and at least HE listens.

I would love to see the video of this confrontation. :)

I suggest a new topic on the leakage.

Back on topic;

Now I used to listen to Chris Baker, and while I generally enjoyed his politics, I didn't appreciate how he both screened his calls, nor how he handled his callers. He was even condensending to those that agreed with him! It was when someone put up a good argument against his position when he started making snarky remarks instead of simply adjusting his thinking about it.

Sometimes i think he likes to just argue or believes he needs to entertain his audience with jokes.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/0...talk-show-host/

If I was forced to lisen to Sam Malone or Chris Baker I would be hard pressed to choose, but I think I agree that at leat Sam Malone is a nice as hell guy. Dorky as hell, but at least he respects his listeners.

If anyone ever quotes me on this, I will claim drunkeness. :lol:

If I was forced to lisen to Sam Malone or Chris Baker I would be hard pressed to choose, but I think I agree that at leat Sam Malone is a nice as hell guy. Dorky as hell, but at least he respects his listeners.

If anyone ever quotes me on this, I will claim drunkeness. :lol:

You're right, he is a bit dorky and he gets on my nerves at times, but he respects his listeners which is far better than I could say about the other hosts I've listened to the past (Limbaugh, Savage, etc..).

Why would we want to quote you?

:)

http://www.swift.com/index.cfm?item_id=6149

Read from Swift's website. This info was always out there. Cheney and Bush's manufactured anger was just another pathetic attempt to deflect attention from their lies, ineptness and incompetence.

The even more pathetic thing is that they will probably get away with it again in November-their sheeple are so willing.

Archived