Levit Green: Life Science Mixed-Use District By Hines

TheNiche

It seems to me that even if they can't develop more biomedical space, this location would also be ideal for mixed-use development.

It sits right off the freeway, between 288 and TMC3. Surely, something will come of it sooner rather than later.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, aachor said:

It seems to me that even if they can't develop more biomedical space, this location would also be ideal for mixed-use development.

It sits right off the freeway, between 288 and TMC3. Surely, something will come of it sooner rather than later.

Agreed. There is so much room for development and redevelopment around this part of town, in prime location close to everything, that shouldn't just be limited to the healthcare field and adjacent industries. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Levit Green Showcase at Bayou City Bio Pulse.

https://web.cvent.com/event/686ad443-0063-415e-95be-4f67c48dae7b/summary

The next edition of the Bayou City Bio Pulse will be taking place at Levit Green on Wednesday, November 15 from 4 - 6 p.m. This event will give us an overview of the development, their long-term plan and the impact of state-of-the-art facilities on the Houston life sciences ecosystem. This event is a collaboration between BioHouston, Hines and the Life Sciences Committee at the Greater Houston Partnership.

Stan Watowich, PhD, from Ridgeline Therapeutics and Dr. Yingmin Zhu from Sino Biological will be kicking off the event.

WkL86R5.jpg

• Like 8

With the completion of Building 1, a new marketing brochure was created. The property flyer looks great!

I wonder why they didn't include Phase 2 in the new marketing flyer? I guess they didn't know yet and HAIF was first to break the news.

https://property.jll.com/listings/levit-green-3131-holcombe-blvd-not-tracked-texas

xGuqX9F.jpg

AgeKppX.jpg

F2KYAHF.jpg

QXRXKU4.jpg

DLYH4Cx.jpg

ed8BqXW.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1