Levit Green: Life Science Mixed-Use District By Hines

TheNiche

• 2 weeks later...

Dixie Drive was closed down today for some major electrical hookups to the transmission lines that run on the west side of 288 on the Levit Green property. There were at least 4 or 5 large buckets trucks working in the middle of Dixie and I had to detour back to Holcombe to get across 288. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IDK... hard pressed to see anything that stands apart from a newish suburb of Charlotte, Orlando, Nashville or Dallas, if I hadn't already known what I was looking at.  If it had more pine trees I might have guessed The Woodlands.  

Every little bit could help I guess but what is so fitting for the nation's fourth largest city about this?

Edited by strickn

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news it appears.  Levit Green's staging area, including the construction trailers, is being packed up and cleared. I guess the life science slow down affected the schedule.  Looks like only the first building will be built for now. Houston's class-a life science sector needs to gain some traction. Let's go!!

opXjjYx.jpg

Phase I AKA building 1, looks great.  Hopefully more, even taller, buildings line Levit Green Boulevard soon!

3HvlLz1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...