Paco Jones

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, hindesky said:

Pretty sure that wood is for the current apartments going up. It's going to be a wood frame instead of steel frame.

You're probably right and I should have been more specific as I meant "next phase of the build" as opposed to "next phase of the project." My bad.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to The Mill: Mixed-Use At 2219 Canal St.
22 hours ago, phillip_white said:

I think this is the latest site plan:

The-Mill-Sliders2.jpg

That is quite a lot of surface parking, considering the fact that there is a garage. At least the big lot is mostly hidden, but still. Bit disappointing. The buildings look pretty cool, though.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 004n063 said:

That is quite a lot of surface parking, considering the fact that there is a garage. At least the big lot is mostly hidden, but still. Bit disappointing. The buildings look pretty cool, though.

I agree about the surface lots, but I think they struck a good balance. The parking garage would be mainly for residents, the back lot for the office building, and the small lot for the retail. They can also build on the back lot if demand ever justifies it.

• Like 7

This is from two days ago. Second story of sticks being started on the peninsula.

Love how fast this is going up. 

Random data point, by my wife's hairdresser is in her early 20s and her studio is near the Heights. Currently lives in Midtown, but wanted to move to Eado but didn't there wasn't a 1BR apartment that met what she wanted for price and amenities so she ended up at the Chelsea Museum District. 

I have to think that this complex would have met her requirements if it were open. Forth at Navigation was more $$$ for a similar unit after incentives, which is kind of crazy.

FMnU_ifRGks2_fgbqYg7PXt6lgr9APjYBIICXFgC-EQyiz5iFHiPwQ8rn5XyPRFFirZn-NIwTSoR4MnM8ZZ5tt6sl-L0WCfYnRDrhRDqlI8R9RLqYjrrXggw17CbTYxPfl5L7uL4dXug8o49t5KNK2l5QeSgilSj9O_zeX21PHnzDPwNJxPX4FexmPFHszy5d9ZVgaK4lIJpWJFzB9NBBVo2_RzW35pqKxvObz4sSBbOe4hrRt9itMPGObyRNcBjSKE--VPN-gmDIl2gW8NI13DMRW8G7FfKk586vIm_oYT5YQ_tRszNSUo1_6SV73_h0Bm1LLMsFlUH553h1ho7ZQ8lIlqdNmudv5Rx0d7qz5gfANdB_dIwGTmIvn1-wwV41r69FfAy0XKf2v54UurRh8huj-p23lyWsgmvyKrZ07oW7BG7EdbTEEZqB2mMfkbF0yxobb1OlCmhSbZ1ZK52GGTX9nTWAXS4Z0bf6zGAjtHNzORjo1NCReae77t9WiiscODjqUES-TIlBjGkcYeabGareRro1Y6YuzhIM4WAT5H070L1N3aurgwylSKrQzfp0__xN5cHEu4dinkdqNkYeXZBZ-Fh4arMF5Yw-Qj34Z2X86HLOr06TL_SuNhYG0g27thUI0UCzwCfEhWHldlGNx0FGA6XE0idQL0pTILCOduaGKLoUsKVpeNIBckwkrKA02NgueHC5ErzQcKCRX15OMNP7VtgykY6Wj_-ii0rEFf-g4gwo2_MKh4XjlVi6W1llUBSx5SnNr2oY79S8kyPtck8-ZlIEsvXnNY3nfvjn0MfR3SxwpgP8_AhAL-zq-oA02fyuyDcmgeWaD5qcWTsZJGYBLZwCtKaUldqLP9HrHKZPd_BRY9Br12uFwJjwwYxqUYinDVFJlM4FeqOimglh7Ozd7Vqc3oUGPh3T8pqtU5cQw=w1741-h1311-s-no?authuser=0

• Like 2