Regal Edwards Greenway Grand Palace At 3839 Weslayan St.

Ziegler Cooper has a link to “Brookfield Greenway” on its site: 

https://www.zieglercooper.com/highrise-residential/brookfield-greenway

Edit: I think these are the renderings previously shown in this forum. I’m not sure what this portends. It could just be that Brookfield decided not to move forward and Ziegler Cooper got permission to share the renders of their work.

Edited by houstontexasjack
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 9:37 PM, houstontexasjack said:

Ziegler Cooper has a link to “Brookfield Greenway” on its site: 

https://www.zieglercooper.com/highrise-residential/brookfield-greenway

Edit: I think these are the renderings previously shown in this forum. I’m not sure what this portends. It could just be that Brookfield decided not to move forward and Ziegler Cooper got permission to share the renders of their work.

Nice! Years ago, Urby posted these but ZC immediately removed them.

Nice to see this proposal again. One of my dream developments. Something exciting should be built in the heart of GWP.

Renderings for the new page.  Could actually be separated into a new topic as a proposal only.

JfAXHkg.jpeg

sMpcmU7.jpeg

X5Dfa9m.jpeg

• Like 2

It looks like this would be at the intersection of I-69 (formerly US 59) and Timmons. I don't know if elliptical floor plate buildings are particularly efficient but they would be a nice complement to 8 and 12 Greenway Plaza at the corner of Richmond and Edloe.

1 hour ago, Specwriter said:

It looks like this would be at the intersection of I-69 (formerly US 59) and Timmons

If the drawings are accurate, it shows it immediately north of the 24 Greenway Plaza bldg. That puts it where the Regal Edwards was (which of course is what this thread is about). It's the NE corner of Norfolk & Weslayan.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 11:37 AM, astrohip said:

If the drawings are accurate, it shows it immediately north of the 24 Greenway Plaza bldg. That puts it where the Regal Edwards was (which of course is what this thread is about). It's the NE corner of Norfolk & Weslayan.

I see it now. My mistake. I haven't been in the neighborhood in a while.

So does this proposal have a chance? It might be a shame to see the theater go but the two towers look nice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Holey Moley opens to the public Friday, reports CultureMap. The miniature golf bar is located at 3839 Weslayan St, Ste 101.

https://houston.culturemap.com/news/entertainment/holey-moley-golf-greenway-opening/

Interior photos of Holey Moley included in the CultureMap article linked above. 

The miniature golf bar is located at 3839 Weslayan St, Ste 101.

cN39zF3.jpeg

61hcQpR.jpeg

75MO5uA.jpeg

b8tKrXt.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1