The Pointe At Bayou Bend: Affordable Housing At 800 Middle St.

BeerNut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"The Pointe at Bayou Bend" aka 800 Middle. Google Maps has it labeled as that too and early on when construction was starting the site superintendent from NRP Group invited me in to his construction trailer to talk, he told me that was name too. He said they still call it 800 Middle amongst themselves but the official names is "The Pointe at Bayou Bend".

vpQpye0.jpg

mJKHxIH.jpg

BgCoCuF.jpg

The start of the parking garage.

iYJZRq6.jpg

BJkurPQ.jpg

XqIq98p.jpg

GfmU60p.jpg

Google Maps.

4DWd8gb.png

When he invited me in his trailer he let me take a pic of the site plan he had on the wall.

SL8hEUB.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Good updates.  Man even that site plan could be improved by having some Discovery-Green-style-lowrise afterschool program snack and boat and bike workshop sheds on a central pocket green, instead of a proposed parking garage.  Not sure why they want to go and make "at Bayou Bend" a generic first draft ad copycat name when it is already a specific local museum name

• 2 weeks later...

Talked with the truck drivers bringing the pre-cast concrete pieces for the parking garage. They said they are coming from a plant in San Antonio on the north loop 1604. It's called Bexar Concrete Works and not the one by IH 10 near Six Flags.

BSKAfGs.jpg

tTaaPx8.jpg

42t45ka.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...