Frost Town Brewing At 100 N. Jackson St.

CrockpotandGravel

1 hour ago, crock said:

is the parking lot only accessible via N Jackson street?  this place feels like it's going to get a lot of people lost in a very odd sliver of town.  I guess they're just hoping that everyone that visits them is coming from St Arnolds?  

I don't plan on ever driving to this place personally. I'd assume if you're wanting to park super close than it might be an issue. I see this place getting packed for those going to Stros games. 

2 hours ago, j_cuevas713 said:

I don't plan on ever driving to this place personally. I'd assume if you're wanting to park super close than it might be an issue. I see this place getting packed for those going to Stros games. 

This is why downtown could use a circulator trolley.  Well, "could" use, or "could eventually use."  I'm not sure if downtown is quite ready for one.  But some days, it sure seems that way.

3 hours ago, crock said:

is the parking lot only accessible via N Jackson street?  this place feels like it's going to get a lot of people lost in a very odd sliver of town.  I guess they're just hoping that everyone that visits them is coming from St Arnolds?  

2 hours ago, hindesky said:

I think the HOV lane will block it so they will have to do a U-turn on Ruiz St. and access it from Chenevert St.

2 hours ago, j_cuevas713 said:

From Google street view, this strip on the west side of the building appears to be the parking lot entrance.

FROST

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, phillip_white said:

From Google street view, this strip on the west side of the building appears to be the parking lot entrance.

FROST

They did a good job on the south and east side of the building/ landscape, but what is this 💀 either repave the parking or remove the random grass patches

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...