Frost Town Brewing At 100 N. Jackson St.

CrockpotandGravel

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Can mods merge the thread for Frost Town Brewing into this?

This is the same brewery project from the same group as Industry Brewery. The owners changed the name to Frost Town last year.

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/46059-frost-town-brewing-at-100-n-jackson-st/

Done.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Frost Town Brewing At 100 N. Jackson St.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking in the windows not sure they are going to open in June. Too bad because they are going to miss half the Astros season which could be a lot of their customers. The guy opening the Bad Astronaut Brewing said these guys are home brewers and it might be why it's taking so long to open.

GyLbmd4.jpg

UMcKSnv.jpg

qTaGmKQ.jpg

• Like 5

is the parking lot only accessible via N Jackson street?  this place feels like it's going to get a lot of people lost in a very odd sliver of town.  I guess they're just hoping that everyone that visits them is coming from St Arnolds?  

55 minutes ago, crock said:

is the parking lot only accessible via N Jackson street?  this place feels like it's going to get a lot of people lost in a very odd sliver of town.  I guess they're just hoping that everyone that visits them is coming from St Arnolds?  

I think the HOV lane will block it so they will have to do a U-turn on Ruiz St. and access it from Chenevert St.

tDor50H.png