So What Quote Descibes Forumers Here?

texasboy

Pat's dumbass did say that, Pat is a flea on the Tick of humanity. He's a goofball with no importance to society, he is getting old and senile and the things he has said in the past 6 to 7 months is proof to it.

Careful what you say about ol Pat. He may smite you with the wrath of God or have CIA operatives "take ya out!". The sad thing is he still has a he still has a huge following ready and willing to send him cash.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Careful what you say about ol Pat. He may smite you with the wrath of God or have CIA operatives "take ya out!". The sad thing is he still has a he still has a huge following ready and willing to send him cash.

Pat is so OUT OF TOUCH with GOD, it is ridiculous. I have better standing with our Lord than he does. I wanna go "delicate flower slap" Pat. What a chump he is. :o

Well, at this point, this thread needs a Family Guy reference. Sadly, I can't think of one that's relevant.

"Like they alwayz say, life is like a box of chocolates. Your life however is like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES :angry::o ..."

---Baby Stewie when his mama tried to feed him brocoli. First thing that came to mind... B)

That's OK sulli-I'll rise to your defense...uh...I mean I'll come to your...uh...

[nmainguy digs himself into a hopelessly deep hole...DAMN! Did it AGAIN!!! :o ]

B)

I'm not touching that one with a... oh wait, that's just too easy. ;)

• 2 years later...

I was thinking about the forum and the amount of years I have been on here and I was remembering people that I had not heard from in awhile. I was wondering what happened to Texasboy? Can yll remeber more people on here that have suddenly went away? You know some people may die that are apart of HAIF and we will never know it, the post just suddenly stop.

What quote do you think applies to me? Most of you know the kind of things that I post.

Of course I wasn't here when this guy was around, but he's got the coolest name nickname ever. I bet it gave him instant cred. Where is he? I want him to come back just so I can read his name.

And was this thread pre-niche? I'd love to read one of those made up quotes that characterizes him. It'd be hilarious.

It'd be funny to hear what some of you guys come up w/ for some of the newer people on here.

Of course I wasn't here when this guy was around, but he's got the coolest name nickname ever. I bet it gave him instant cred. Where is he? I want him to come back just so I can read his name.

And was this thread pre-niche? I'd love to read one of those made up quotes that characterizes him. It'd be hilarious.

It'd be funny to hear what some of you guys come up w/ for some of the newer people on here.

Texasboy use to live in Houston, but his family moved to San Fran, CA a few years ago, and suddenly he soped posting. He was also on SSC and SSP but I don't know if he still is.

Texasboy use to live in Houston, but his family moved to San Fran, CA a few years ago, and suddenly he soped posting. He was also on SSC and SSP but I don't know if he still is.

Good to know, thanks. But I was actually talking about Ashikaga. Reminds me of those cingular commericals. Frankacago or whatever it is. I guess he was ahead of his time.

Good to know, thanks. But I was actually talking about Ashikaga. Reminds me of those cingular commericals. Frankacago or whatever it is. I guess he was ahead of his time.

Ashikaga :lol:

International person/entity of mystery, and loves the topic of Santa Rosa mishap. Would make a great contest.

It is kind of sad when a good forumer vanishes too. Kind of like Jimmy Hoffa. :ph34r::D

Ashikaga :lol:

International person/entity of mystery, and loves the topic of Santa Rosa mishap. Would make a great contest.

It is kind of sad when a good forumer vanishes too. Kind of like Jimmy Hoffa. :ph34r::D

I am guessing that they must be renovating the Library by his house, or it has closed down all together. He didn't have access from a home computer, and THIS is why we haven't seen him in awhile.

I am guessing that they must be renovating the Library by his house, or it has closed down all together. He didn't have access from a home computer, and THIS is why we haven't seen him in awhile.

Actually, we've been messaging back and forth for the past hour. He says he got the boot from a moderator. And if his reason for getting it is true, it's ridiculous.

I was thinking about the forum and the amount of years I have been on here and I was remembering people that I had not heard from in awhile. I was wondering what happened to Texasboy? Can yll remeber more people on here that have suddenly went away? You know some people may die that are apart of HAIF and we will never know it, the post just suddenly stop.

I met texasboy when I visited San Francisco in March through skyscraperpage. I have not talked to him since I moved out here, but I told him I was moving after New Years.

edit: I did a search on SSP and the last time he visited was December 6th, 2007. I just sent him an e-mail when I read your post.

Archived