What Car Would You Want If Money Were No Object?

Nothing but me and my Cadillac

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice auto, TJ!

From one who knows how much work goes into a project like that.

Thank you kindly, The "before" pictures of this bad boy look awful, but it was really a very solid car. It had been sitting under a tarp for 9 yrs. The guy i bought it from had started tinkering on it, and didn't get very far. I saw the potential in it. As they say in the home business, "good bones."

• 3 weeks later...
What is your fantasy car with money being no option? (sorry if I didn't list your favorite, but I'm going to majority) Mine would be a new Porsche Boxster, and hopefully I get one someday!

i really like the new acuras. they are stylish, they looks fun to drive, and they get reasonably well fuel mileage for a sedan type car. plus they are not overly expensive or gaudy.

If money were no option - I wouldnt have a car - Id have my own rocket pack like the Rocketeer. Id wisk from here to there, fly right over Parrothead in your "ragtop Mercedes or Jag" while stuck in traffic. Homeland security would go crazy and scramble the remaining fighters from Ellington field and that would sadly be the end of arche_757 :(

But Id go down in style!

If money were no option - I wouldnt have a car - Id have my own rocket pack like the Rocketeer. Id wisk from here to there, fly right over Parrothead in your "ragtop Mercedes or Jag" while stuck in traffic. Homeland security would go crazy and scramble the remaining fighters from Ellington field and that would sadly be the end of arche_757 :(

But Id go down in style!

curious...

1997 Porsche 911 turbo in black on black leather with the hollow "twisty" wheels.

That was the yr. of my high school graduation and the last year for air cooled Porsche engines. That car represents the ultimate in decades of refinement and perfection when it comes to insane power and air cooling.

Of course, I'd get a never sold in the USA version of the ultra exotic AWD Porsche 959 supercar imported from Germany.

I would consider the following :

Aston Martin Vanquish

Shelby GT500,done like Eleanor in Gone in 60 seconds.

Maybach Exelero, if you never heard of it. look it up, make sure you are sitting down.

1970 Hemi Cuda

Lambourghini SUV for the wife and kiddos.

• 2 weeks later...
Did the battery die? :lol:

But we all know everyone wants a yugo

yugo_rear.jpg

man, a friend of mine almost bought a yugo a few months back but changed his mind :( ...only 400 bucks too!

reminds me of Verplanck, New York in Drowning Mona :lol:

has anyone ever seen one of these? i can't believe they named it after what the cop gives you when you get pulled over! :rolleyes:

f41etg.jpg

and here it is around the cones!

f41f6d.jpg

That is actually a picture of it going sideways, as they apply the brakes too hard. Chevy figured that Ford's "Pinto" needed a cousin, and they came up with that beauty.

Could you imagine having to write marketing copy for that turd? EWWW!

it didn't seem that creepy at the time, did it? :lol:

...The room you need to be yourself. The room to live more than one kind of life. Enter Citation.
Its proven, gutsy front-wheel drive performance can help take you to the top.
The front-wheel-drive that does it all. Without cramping your quarters. Or your style.

It looks a little weir that the windshield doesn't come down to the hips of the car.

Either way, I'm always up for different designs than the same ones we are seeing from autosellers here in the US.

Archived