BB's Tex-Orleans At 2701 White Oak Dr.

RedScare

The same folks that own 6th street also own 1400, or is it 1800? Either way the place on shepard. The crowds at different times of the day vary GREATLY. I actually enjoy the food but the waitstaff sucks mostly. I was really excited when they opened bc I loved the patio but the place is so random. It is like they cant figure out what they want to be... Have you been there for the DJ? wtf?

Only one of the owners is involved in the place on Shepherd. He is also the one who brought in the "promoter" to 6th Street.

I've never been to 6th street, what is this "rough" crowd you're talking about?

I recommend that you visit on Friday or Saturday nights after 10, when the DJ cranks up, and report back to us with your impressions.

Note that Beer Island is actually pretty tame. It can be a pretty butch crowd, but the ladies are generally not trouble makers whatsoever. I have a beer over there every several weeks or so.

I've never been to 6th street, what is this "rough" crowd you're talking about? Is a rough crowd considered bikers, tattooed Montrosians, blacks, latinos...??

I'll just say that you know it's rough crowd when you have to have security gaurds at the door.

• The title was changed to BB's Tex-Orleans At 2701 White Oak Dr.

Archived