New Biker Bar - Crome

Noticed the other day that the plants by the front door are dead.

Does this mean the bar is too? Anyone miss it? :D

There's no such thing as R.I.P. on this board.

What currently occupies this site? Do the Cool bikers still go to Crome?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no such thing as R.I.P. on this board.

What currently occupies this site? Do the Cool bikers still go to Crome?

unless I missed something from the Hou press photos, it doesn't look too "biker" to me? maybe change the name to Koda-chrome bar? looks like clothing is optional or something. :wacko:

I went twice last month for the first time in over a year, will never go back. The crowd is rough, and there were fights both times. It's a younger, rougher crowd. The only reason i went was to say hi to some friends that were there b/c they could not get into Vintage.

Now Vintage, that's a nice bar. Never crowded, decent mix of music and good crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The dress code requires 'collard shirts'. Do you think complimentary chitlins are served inside?

Thanks. It's been a rough day, and I needed that.

Btw, it looks like their Friday night house DJ is someone called DJ Red.... Coincidence? Are you moonlighting as a DB DJ?

Ha! I hate the web site - I can't even find the dress code.

I did find the pictures, though, and it looks like Pandora just changed its name...gag.

Fashionable attire required. No t-shirts, shorts, tennis shoes, sporty foot wear, sandals, flip-flops, hats or baggy attire. All males must have a collard shirt and proper dress shoes. Short sleeve collard shirts must not come past the elbow and all dress attire must be properly kept and pressed.

There's also this line..

There is always a line so arriving early is always best.

A little vain are we?

...and by the looks of those pictures... I give them 6 months.

I think it's already been around at least 6 months... I've been there a handful of times on Friday/Saturday, and it was OK - but that was months ago

I went there a few weeks back for a Sunday night football thing and it was pretty dead, but I took off early. It definitely made me wonder how much longer this place has left

Archived