wxman

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread, but I went back to Houston (born and raised there, but moved to Dallas for college) and I was pleasantly surprised at how well the buildings looks at night! I didn't know they lit up like that. The blue is very different and unique. For the 4th of July, the lights were red, white and blue. I passed by Memorial City every day, nearly, because my friend lives in Westchase. I love how the city is growing and inly getting better. It's VERY evident that Houston is the new hot city!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I just have now 19 post.  I been looking at this site for years and now thought I would give some feedback by posting on some of the topics here.  I am usually too busy to comment.  I do thank you two for helping keep the site active for people like me to read your post.  Keep up the good work and have a great day.   Go Texans!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the darker glass, I was hoping they would go with the same color as the two buildings behind it. Also, I would have preferred the blue neon lighting to go on the crown portion instead of the top of the box, but I guess that's not a huge issue. It may look better if they build a mirror tower on the last empty portion of this property.

• 1 month later...

Updates on the building:

Currently adding a 4th floor to the parking garage. I guess they were rushing to get it move in ready for Murphy and are now getting ready for the other tenants.

Currently finishing the interior of floors 2 through 7.

Still no Murphy signs on the building??

Word on the street is Metro National is tearing down the Bally fitness complex along with the Starbucks, La Peep etc.. in order to make room for a new commercial building. Anyone have info on this??

Updates on the building:

Currently adding a 4th floor to the parking garage. I guess they were rushing to get it move in ready for Murphy and are now getting ready for the other tenants.

Currently finishing the interior of floors 2 through 7.

Still no Murphy signs on the building??

Word on the street is Metro National is tearing down the Bally fitness complex along with the Starbucks, La Peep etc.. in order to make room for a new commercial building. Anyone have info on this??

they are - it's been on the drawing board for awhile. not sure if this is the office/hotel mixed use but it will be in a similar style to the others. not sure on timing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived