Sheila Jackson Lee

TJones

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Or perhaps Republicans simply cannot read. Look in the Politics sub-section of the Way Off Topic section, and you will find no less than 3 SJL topics for the SJL obsessed...right where they belong, as opposed to the Heights section where you put your thread.

While jumping to conclusions is symptomatic of the hard right, looking foolish when your conclusion is debunked is as well.

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/index.php?showtopic=21550

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/index.php?showtopic=21461

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/index.php?showtopic=21074

I look forward to an enlightened response.

Or perhaps Republicans simply cannot read. Look in the Politics sub-section of the Way Off Topic section, and you will find no less than 3 SJL topics for the SJL obsessed...right where they belong, as opposed to the Heights section where you put your thread.

While jumping to conclusions is symptomatic of the hard right, looking foolish when your conclusion is debunked is as well.

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/index.php?showtopic=21550

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/index.php?showtopic=21461

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/index.php?showtopic=21074

I look forward to an enlightened response.

I don't disagree that it may have been in the wrong place but it was SJL's office that started the thread there.

I don't disagree that it may have been in the wrong place but it was SJL's office that started the thread there.

It doesn't matter who started the thread... the fact is that you jumped to wild conclusions and started spewing typical right-wing garbage before knowing the facts. Any other talking points from Bill O'Reilly or Limbaugh you want to throw out while you're at it?

It doesn't matter who started the thread... the fact is that you jumped to wild conclusions and started spewing typical right-wing garbage before knowing the facts. Any other talking points from Bill O'Reilly or Limbaugh you want to throw out while you're at it?

I did not jump to any wild conclusion. The thread was up for several days until it went negative on SJL. Then it was removed.

You however did jump to conclusions. I do not care for O'Reilly or Limbaugh nor do I watch/listen to their programs. I am part of the conservative plurality that outnumbers liberals two to one nationally. Painting us with such a broad brush is just as ignorant as me linking the Muslim down the street with the cowardly terrorists that kill innocent men, women and children in public places.

Wanting limited government and fiscal responsibility in DC and thinking that the government will do a poor job of running healthcare, puts me with the majority of Americans and you in the minority. I have not made any personal attacks on you however, you have accused me of spewing garbage and linked me to people I have no connection to. This is typical of the left. You are losing the Obamacare argument and have nothing left but ridicule, lies and misrepresentation.

Before you acuse me of being against healthcare reform, think again. But the problems need targeted legislation to address specific items - not the baby with the bath solution proposed by the dems.

I did not jump to any wild conclusion. The thread was up for several days until it went negative on SJL. Then it was removed.

You however did jump to conclusions. I do not care for O'Reilly or Limbaugh nor do I watch/listen to their programs. I am part of the conservative plurality that outnumbers liberals two to one nationally. Painting us with such a broad brush is just as ignorant as me linking the Muslim down the street with the cowardly terrorists that kill innocent men, women and children in public places.

Wanting limited government and fiscal responsibility in DC and thinking that the government will do a poor job of running healthcare, puts me with the majority of Americans and you in the minority. I have not made any personal attacks on you however, you have accused me of spewing garbage and linked me to people I have no connection to. This is typical of the left. You are losing the Obamacare argument and have nothing left but ridicule, lies and misrepresentation.

Before you acuse me of being against healthcare reform, think again. But the problems need targeted legislation to address specific items - not the baby with the bath solution proposed by the dems.

and again i will be asking this thread be moved or fullt removed.

i am as political as they come but this forum is not where i visit to read or debate politics.

I see the topic about the townhall has been removed. This is more censorship by the democrats who think free speech is only their perogative and who will not tolerate opposing views. Then they wonder why people get angry.

What Democrat do you think "censored" your free speech? Do you mean the registered Republican who owns this forum?

When the thread turned political it was moved to the Politics section. What's the problem?

AAhhhhhhhhhhh, another satisfied HAIF customer. HCPA, you know I am most vocal about Demorat this or Obamaidolism that,when I see blatant Dem. wrongdoing, but you got Ed firgured ALL wrong. One would think that in the year that you have been here and put up all those posts, you little chatty cathy you,that it was painfully obvious that Ed is on the right side of things. Will wonders never cease ?

AAhhhhhhhhhhh, another satisfied HAIF customer. HCPA, you know I am most vocal about Demorat this or Obamaidolism that,when I see blatant Dem. wrongdoing, but you got Ed firgured ALL wrong. One would think that in the year that you have been here and put up all those posts, you little chatty cathy you,that it was painfully obvious that Ed is on the right side of things. Will wonders never cease ?

This thread was marked "Moved". Had that been done with the initial one, the issue would have never come up.

This thread was marked "Moved". Had that been done with the initial one If I hadn't jumped to conclusions and projected my personal political biases onto someone else, the issue would have never come up.

There, I fixed that for you.

Threads are rarely marked moved because it makes things look messy.

There, I fixed that for you.

Threads are rarely marked moved because it makes things look messy.

Not very professional for an "editor". I did not start it. Others made negative comments before I did. I it was SJL staff that posted it to the wrong place in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Holy Hell.. Houston Pres linked to this Daily Caller article. If you already hate SJL, you're gonna love this. If you're one of the few people that like/respect her, and you still like/respect her after reading this, then you're messed up in the head.

http://dailycaller.c...la-jackson-lee/

A lot of politicians give nicknames to their aides. George W. Bush famously referred to his attorney general, Alberto Gonzalez, as “Fredo.” Mitch Daniels, then head of the Office of Management and Budget, was known as “The Blade.” Barack Obama reportedly called Larry Summers, his chief economic advisor, “Dr. Kevorkian.”

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas also hands out nicknames to the people who work for her. The Houston Democrat addressed one of her employees as “you stupid mother****er.” And not just once, but “constantly,” recalls the staffer, “like, all the time.”

Charlie Sheen should run for her district. Congress needs more honest polygamy-related non sequitur.

If he'll do the dougie while in a crack induced stupor at the intersection of Scott and Elgin, he has my vote.

Archived