GreenStreet: Mixed-Use Development At 1201 Fannin St.

MontroseNeighborhoodCafe

From what I'm reading on the House Of Hoops thing. I really like the sound of it. It will be a great addition to HP. Also, Journey Shoes will be great. I like Timbs (I know many southerners don't but eh lol) and they sell them.

What is Old Havana? They sell cigars or something?

I hope they put a Champs Sports there. They have some good clothes.

Champs Sports ?? eeewww ... what they should do is open a flagship Abercrombie & Fitch :wub: , the NY store is crazy! its like 4 stories right next to Prada ... one can only dream

Champs Sports ?? eeewww ... what they should do is open a flagship Abercrombie & Fitch :wub: , the NY store is crazy! its like 4 stories right next to Prada ... one can only dream

Not every one wears Abercrombie & Fitch. I get some clothes from places like that, but most are like champs. Instead of Champs put a Finish Line and an Urban Outfitters I am sure Houston wants more that one Demographic shopping at HP. I second the House of Hoops by Foot Locker!

Reliable sources tell me HP has been quietly signing up some more interesting tenants, bringing a broader range of retail, such as:

Lucho Boutique (high-end menswear)

BCBG Max Azria (womenswear - I think fairly high-end)

Journeys Shoes

Old Havana (not sure what this is...)

It's about time. Note the only decent place to buy athletic shoes anywhere near downtown is the Village.

Not every one wears Abercrombie & Fitch. I get some clothes from places like that, but most are like champs. Instead of Champs put a Finish Line and an Urban Outfitters I am sure Houston wants more that one Demographic shopping at HP. I second the House of Hoops by Foot Locker!

well everyone should ... :rolleyes: , and not everyone wears stuff from champs sports.. i am happy though of that Journeys .. yay !! footlocker sucks btw

It's about time. Note the only decent place to buy athletic shoes anywhere near downtown is the Village.

In about 3 weeks you'll be able to buy some really friggin' cool athletic shoes across the street from the Pavilions at Main and Polk. The Tipping Point, in my opinion, will be cooler than anything in the Pavilions.

In about 3 weeks you'll be able to buy some really friggin' cool athletic shoes across the street from the Pavilions at Main and Polk. The Tipping Point, in my opinion, will be cooler than anything in the Pavilions.

Yeah I see it almost everyday at Main and Polk u/c. Exciting stuff, but only 3 weeks though? Looks like they have a long way to go.

Edited by WesternGulf

• 2 weeks later...