La Quinta Inn At 1515 Rusk St.

Houston19514

I sure hope that this will have an urban design, but I'm a little nervous looking at their current projects. They all look like the generic suburban hotel except for the Downtown Holiday Inn renovation and the Galveston hotel.

Yeah. La Quinta makes me a bit nervous too. Don't like what I've been seeing from them lately. My thought is that it will be in in SE corner somewhere. But I can't think of any GOOD location for them. But, more hotel rooms is more hotel rooms.

I sure hope that this will have an urban design, but I'm a little nervous looking at their current projects. They all look like the generic suburban hotel except for the Downtown Holiday Inn renovation and the Galveston hotel.

I highly doubt it will look urban. Think of it like the Holiday Inn Express on the eastern side of downtown on Bell St.

It's good to have cheap hotel options.

I agree. There is a LOT of vacant land in DT. Let them build a nice suburban looking hotel maybe over on Bell by the other one. I am fine with that. 25 years from now when there is no more infill left and when the economic use of that hotel has passed, the wrecking ball will come, bulldoze it, and put up a high-rise.

All good.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to La Quinta Inn Downtown
  • The title was changed to La Quinta Inn At 1515 Rusk St.