How Do You HAIF?

houstonmacbro

• 3 weeks later...

View New Posts; however, sometimes I'm unable to view all of the new posts at one sitting, and there seems to be no way to 'remember' which have been unread.

I sometimes view posts by members' names; some of you have become required reading! :blush:

Montrose, Downtown, Going UP!, Midtown, Historic Houston, Heights and the Off Topics tend to be my favs.

So do you also have the e-mail followup set so you get notified when people reply to posts you've subscribed to?

me? no. Not that people are always replying to my posts, but those kinds of things just end up clogging my inbox and all I end up doing is deleting them. Do those go to your personal email or to haif messaging system?

So do you also have the e-mail followup set so you get notified when people reply to posts you've subscribed to?

Is there a way to easily (like on the same screen) subscribe to a post without actually posting a reply? I think I have seen this option on other boards, but not the HAIF.

And I use the View New Posts option on my visits...for me, it is the most efficient way to keep up with the volume.

Is there a way to easily (like on the same screen) subscribe to a post without actually posting a reply? I think I have seen this option on other boards, but not the HAIF.

And I use the View New Posts option on my visits...for me, it is the most efficient way to keep up with the volume.

at the top right of this page, click on Options, which is directly below the Reply button. I think that'll do it for you.