Anything You Want

gwilson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cap'n Crunch's film team just got their draw on the 48 hour film project, and they drew western. Western as genre, and light bulb as object. They're not too happy.

Anyhoo, he's got to go help his students make movies, starting with interiors at 8 am tomorrow.

I get a free day. Yay weekend!

Oh, and, Astros kicked some Cards ass tonight. Good game!

I forget what thread it was in, but it may have been cruchtastic who said it's better to leave the a/c on a medium cooling instead of leaving the windows down b/c of drag.

I was thinking about race cars. They don't have A/C, right? they have two windows without glass. They design their cars to go fast. So why don't they put glass in and install and cooling system? Is a cooling system really heavy and that bad on gas?

Cap'n Crunch's film team just got their draw on the 48 hour film project, and they drew western. Western as genre, and light bulb as object. They're not too happy.

Anyhoo, he's got to go help his students make movies, starting with interiors at 8 am tomorrow.

I get a free day. Yay weekend!

Oh, and, Astros kicked some Cards ass tonight. Good game!

I gots an idea for that.

BTW< I really hate not being able to use the quick reply to quote people.

It just opens a small window to type this message without the frills, but it does offer buttons for formatting, links, pics, smileys, tags, oh yeah...and quotes, but you have to do a bit of extra work for that. :)

It just opens a small window to type this message without the frills, but it does offer buttons for formatting, links, pics, smileys, tags, oh yeah...and quotes, but you have to do a bit of extra work for that. :)

I have that. It appears right on the right underneath the message in a group of three buttons: Edit | Quote | Reply.

I'm a museum now! I feel pretty good about that.

So, my first father's day has been nice. Got a chance to hit the trails at Memorial on the mountain bike while the lady and baby girl strolled around, it was a busy day there. Anyone know if there's a trail between 610 and the arboretum on the south side? My wife said she saw a guy on a bike pop up from the edge of the arboretum driveway, I'm not so adventureous that I'll just point the wheels down there without knowing what it might lead to.

Yeah I had heard about the park. The sign on the gate says it's owned by the HHA. This was a one-day members only thing that this guy wanted to try to get more people to join, and make people aware that the association owned and kept the park up. I think it was a decent idea, just 1 day for publicity and obviously worked.

Private park for Members Only in the Heights. Who knows about this?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nb/hei...ws/5842776.html

.57/min in Canada, and like 2.50/min on the boat. now i gotta figure out how text messaging works internationally

Some of the new Cricket mobile plans include unlimited to Canada and Puerto Rico. If that is not to your liking Skype has very low international minutes but requires a broadband connection, computer and some sort of head set..

Archived