Anything You Want

gwilson

Real new is just frigging freaky! (I much prefer made up news)

Realtor find body inside home

WILLIS, Texas -- A Realtor checking on a house for sale in Montgomery County found a decomposing body inside the home, KPRC Local 2 reported Sunday.

Montgomery County sheriff's deputies said the Realtor called for help after finding the body in a home in the 5400 block of Lakeshore Drive at about 1 p.m. Saturday.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/17011207...ou&psp=news

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Real new is just frigging freaky! (I much prefer made up news)

Realtor find body inside home

WILLIS, Texas -- A Realtor checking on a house for sale in Montgomery County found a decomposing body inside the home, KPRC Local 2 reported Sunday.

Montgomery County sheriff's deputies said the Realtor called for help after finding the body in a home in the 5400 block of Lakeshore Drive at about 1 p.m. Saturday.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/17011207...ou&psp=news

Whenever I see a murder, the first thing I think of is "where is the spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/signicant other". This guy lived alone in a house of respectable value, so my next thought is, "what lowlife had he befriended?" I would not be surprised if the eventual suspect is a generally unemployed drug user who the victim had met in a bar or some other place, and allowed to hang out with him, or allowed to spend the night.

Burglary, home invasion, unknown assailants...those are usually WAY down the list, even though most people seem to think that is the most common form of murder.

WTF?

I just read on KTRH that we're traded for Ron Artest! Do we really want this loser in our city??

For those with an amazingly short memory, this is the guy that has been suspended for various forms of idiocy, Flagrant fouls, and outragous requests. This is the basketball player who asked for a month off because he was TIRED of promoting an R&B CD from his label!

I know this guy has talent, but do we REALLY have to scrape the bottom of the ethical barrel for a good player? With a couple of exceptions, Houston's sports players have usually been positive role models.

Does anyone know anything about foot problems?

Ok, I've described my problem to Google, but I cannot find an answer and I'm getting frustrated.

Lately both of the backs of my feet, just above the heel, directly behind my ankles have been very tender and sore. I run my finger across it and it hurts. It kind of feels like someone ran into the backs of my feet with a grocery cart or something. You know how that feels. In the mornings they're very stiff and it takes a minute for them to warm up. I stretch them usually before I get out of bed in the mornings, but they're still stiff and later still sore to the touch. I exercise regularly. Any clue as to what could be wrong with me?

musicman:

for it to be happening on both....maybe it's your shoes.

I don't think it's that.

Sometimes when I do a work out incorporating a lot of steps, like step aerobics, there's a popping or crackling sensation in my heels. Like they need to be oiled.

As long as I'm rambling on like an old person, hasn't anyone been getting bit by those long red ants? I'm not kidding, I've gotten bit by one about every two weeks since June. It hurts like maddness and then the next day it swells up big and ugly. I can't recall getting bit like this before. My left wrist is swollen right now.

Whenever I see a murder, the first thing I think of is "where is the spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/signicant other". This guy lived alone in a house of respectable value, so my next thought is, "what lowlife had he befriended?" I would not be surprised if the eventual suspect is a generally unemployed drug user who the victim had met in a bar or some other place, and allowed to hang out with him, or allowed to spend the night.

Burglary, home invasion, unknown assailants...those are usually WAY down the list, even though most people seem to think that is the most common form of murder.

He'll probably be better on the court than mamby-pambys Yao and McGrady who seem to always be broke down, sick, and just plain getting old (in basketball years).

Does anyone know anything about foot problems?

Ok, I've described my problem to Google, but I cannot find an answer and I'm getting frustrated.

Lately both of the backs of my feet, just above the heel, directly behind my ankles have been very tender and sore. I run my finger across it and it hurts. It kind of feels like someone ran into the backs of my feet with a grocery cart or something. You know how that feels. In the mornings they're very stiff and it takes a minute for them to warm up. I stretch them usually before I get out of bed in the mornings, but they're still stiff and later still sore to the touch. I exercise regularly. Any clue as to what could be wrong with me?

Heel spurs?

I looked up heel spurs, but I don't think it's that. It's primarily found in middle aged men and people with a history of foot problems. Granted my feet are weird. Apparently I have my grandfather's feet whatever that means. I think it must be over extension of those tendons.

What cities have the highest concentration of Jews? We don't have many, do we?

I think we have a lot more than you realize. I remember at middle school (Johnston JHS) is where I met my first Jewish classmates. There were a lot of Jewish families in the Meyerland area.

Also, think about all the famous Jewish names in this city in the fields of medicine, retail, and such.

Not even in the top 100?

More than we might think?

Is there a neighborhood full of them or they scattered? Can anyone confirm if Meyerland has many?

I'm gonna say yes because Meyer(land) is a Jewish surname and the Jewish Community Center is located in that area.

I'm gonna say yes because Meyer(land) is a Jewish surname and the Jewish Community Center is located in that area.

Here's one more bit of info from Wikipedia:

Meyerland
is a 6,000-acre (24 km

Is there a neighborhood full of them or they scattered? Can anyone confirm if Meyerland has many?

what is this, wild kingdom, searching for the elusive southeast texan jewish colony? :lol:

Or just looking to save some souls and need the most bang for your buck? :huh:

what is this, wild kingdom, searching for the elusive southeast texan jewish colony? :lol:

Or just looking to save some souls and need the most bang for your buck? :huh:

They tend to be attractive human beings. Lookin for some converts, not necessarily to convert. :)

From a random blog:

http://purlyvictorious.blogspot.com/2008/0...dippity-do.html

I'm back from Houston, comfortably wrapped in 82 degrees of sunny Southern Cali goodness. Broken record: Houston is hot. But, I had a great time, and when I entered a $94,000 house that was cute, comfortable, roomy, and not at all in a dumpy neighborhood, I decided it's time to get past the heat and start making my way down there. I'm not getting any younger. I can either stick around here for the weather, or have a better overall quality of life, and a savings account with some dough in it. This move should be a real adventure.

I think giving an example might only present the opportunity to be bias and subjective. But if I must...

Murder

Water is wet

so a better question might be does truth exist independently, outside of the perception of any human being. if it does, then you would be a universalist, and truth ultimately would be one-sided. if it doesn't, you might still be a universalist, but you could be a relativist, and then it might not always be one-sided (it's hard to deny that water is always wet, when that's one of the usually agreed upon qualities of water, but murder. . .is it murder or manslaughter, for example. i think there's usually a bias or subjectivity associated with truth.

Weird story of the week: I came home from work last night to a voice mail from the Harris County Medical Examiner's office.

:o

Turn out that a certain Ricardo Martinez, who has been givng out a bogus phone number to people that happens to be our home number, is the victim of a homicide.

We've been dealing with bill collectors for this dude for 3 years now. The problem is, when you cite FTC reg and tell them to stop harassing you, eventually they turn the list of deadbeats over to another collection agency, and the cycle starts all over again. Maybe now that dude is dead, we can give them the ME's case number and the calls will stop.

Weird story of the week: I came home from work last night to a voice mail from the Harris County Medical Examiner's office.

:o

Turn out that a certain Ricardo Martinez, who has been givng out a bogus phone number to people that happens to be our home number, is the victim of a homicide.

We've been dealing with bill collectors for this dude for 3 years now. The problem is, when you cite FTC reg and tell them to stop harassing you, eventually they turn the list of deadbeats over to another collection agency, and the cycle starts all over again. Maybe now that dude is dead, we can give them the ME's case number and the calls will stop.

Does seem like karma finally caught up with him. I wonder who he finally pissed off. Ohwell.

Archived