Pink's Pizza At 1403 Heights Blvd.

segovia

Pink's Pizza in the Heights hiring all positions for Grand Opening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: job-380482212@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-07-23, 3:44PM CDT

Pink's Pizza, Houston's newest and coolest pizzaria is opening in two weeks. We are looking to hire the best cooks, counter people, and drivers to complete our team. Must be hard-working, dependable, and enjoy having fun. Pink's is a gourmet/specialty pizza shop with a bit of edge and attitude. Contact Ken at 281.660.4818.

Compensation: Negotiable

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 380482212

Good Afternoon All,

The owner stated to me he plans to leave the style "open kitchen" so his customers can

see all the behind the scenes.

Ken, also was pointing out to me the fresh chicken breast

being used and the sause had fresh cut basil.

The slices are a pretty good size along with a fair price.

I was dragged there by a drunken female a few nights ago. Overpriced, tasted like toothpaste.

Was not impressed.

I got their "Deuce" pie on Saturday night. I really liked it.

As with any new launch, they're still smoothing some things out. It did take a while to get our food.

just wondering if it seems family friendly, like can i go with a couple other moms and our babies?

It's really more of a pick-up/delivery place...a few seats at the counter and some other chairs, that's it. Here's their site: http://www.pinkspizza.com/

Did any of you notice if you have the option to order pizza by the slice if you dine at the counter? It is hard to find pizza joints in Houston that serve by the slice.

As with any new launch, they're still smoothing some things out. It did take a while to get our food.

It's really more of a pick-up/delivery place...a few seats at the counter and some other chairs, that's it. Here's their site: http://www.pinkspizza.com/

Did any of you notice if you have the option to order pizza by the slice if you dine at the counter? It is hard to find pizza joints in Houston that serve by the slice.

I called and asked about this last week. He said they intend to offer pizza by the slice, but they are waiting on the 28 inch pan that is on order. He estimated that they would have it sometime next week.

I just tried it tonight, and I thought their pizza was excellent. We got the 12" Luigi. Personally, I think this place is much better than Star Pizza, but it's too bad they're delivery/takeout only. Maybe they'll get a bigger place if business takes off. Nice to have another option for good pizza in the area.

Another thumbs up for Pink's - we finally got around to trying it last night, and were favorably impressed. Great to have another option for pizza that's much better than the chain restaurants and closer than Star (we picked it up since we were already close by after walking the dog). I forgot to ask them what the boundaries of their delivery area are - I suspect we may be too far away, but the old Pizza Hut in the same location used to deliver to us.

• 2 years later...

Just heard 3rd hand that Pink's Pizza was on fire. Anybody nearby that can provide confirmation? HFD/HPD page shows an EMS event nearby (15th), but it also shows a lot of units responding. Maybe it just hasn't been updated yet. Anybody care to look out their window and see? HEIGHTS BLVD BLK W 15TH ST453W11/11/2009 10:45Ems Event0A509, SQ019, SR015 Edit: Maybe they're just having a fire, instead of on fire. Hopefully just a pizza stuck in the oven.

Looks ok now. Prob just a small fire.

How do I delete a thread?

• The title was changed to Pinks On fire? Can We Get Confirmation?
  • The title was changed to Pink's Pizza At 1403 Heights Blvd.