How Did You Come Out?

houstonmacbro

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only freaks do that. Freaks and of course illegal aliens.

Don't be a freak no matter which team you play on.

I love holding hands, it is sweet. I wish my man was more comfortable with it, but he is still a closet case. I don't want to do anything he is not ready for, and he is definitely not ready to show PDA with a guy in public.

Holding hands is one thing.

Macking down in the checkout aisle at Seven Sea's Grocery like the two breeders I saw this weekend is quite another.

Although I think they were wiggin. They bought batteries and a football.

Macking down in the checkout aisle at Seven Sea's Grocery like the two breeders I saw this weekend is quite another.

OOOOOHHHHHHHH, to be young, in love, and on Extasy !

I don't know Coog, no Orange Juice or Chewing Gum at checkout, must have been low-grade stuff.

Just curious why the term "breeder" isn't frowned upon since it is often used in a malicious way.

Just curious why the term "breeder" isn't frowned upon since it is often used in a malicious way.

Breeder is bad ? Eh, Who knew? Guess I'll quit asking the rug munchers if they want to breed. They might be offended that I said the "B-word" ? :rolleyes:

Breeder is just referencing that you like to boink women and make babies.

It may be even a compliment since it references that you are at least getting some. :lol:

Breeder is just referencing that you like to boink women and make babies.

It may be even a compliment since it references that you are at least getting some. :lol:

rofl! classic!

Best answer to a ridiculous question, ever.

Gays with children?

So shall we start the real debate in another thread?

I'd hate to hijack this gayfest.

Go for it. Might we suggest you title it: Macking Gays with Loving Homes...What's the Debate?

I never have figured out why it's such a big thing to "come out". Maybe just to your parents or siblings, but they probably already know. Other than that, it's nobody's business. I'm married with children but had a few relationships with guys early on. It's old news and nobody's business. Just live life like you feel like it, and make every day count. Don't worry about being in or out. The truth is, nobody really cares, and they prefer not to know, so don't put them on the spot. If they ask, be honest. Don't sweat it. By the time you're old and gray, this discussion will still be going on.

I never have figured out why it's such a big thing to "come out". Maybe just to your parents or siblings, but they probably already know. Other than that, it's nobody's business. I'm married with children but had a few relationships with guys early on. It's old news and nobody's business. Just live life like you feel like it, and make every day count. Don't worry about being in or out. The truth is, nobody really cares, and they prefer not to know, so don't put them on the spot. If they ask, be honest. Don't sweat it. By the time you're old and gray, this discussion will still be going on.

So you are considered bi then.

I had known I was gay for a very long time

So you are considered bi then.

For a forum on architecture, and based on the activity of some of the most frequent members, we have a good amount of gay members on HAIF, I count 7!

Uh oh ... we're not outing folks are we?

Uh oh ... we're not outing folks are we?

Nope, just those that responded in this thread, so it is you and I, plus nmainguy, Montrose1100, HtownWxBoy, ssullivan, travelguy73

And newbies kingkirbythegreatoftexas, plumber2

I know two more, but I won't post their names since they have not responded in this thread yet, so actually the count is more like 10.

I didn't come out until after HS. I was in denial pretty much the whole way through HS, but was starting to accept it my senior year, and the summer between HS and college. Once in college, I met a couple folks who were out, and it made me realize that there were other people out there like me, and it was just time to accept who I was. I told my very closest friends at first, then some coworkers. Most of the family still doesn't know officially yet, however.

I didn't come out until after HS. I was in denial pretty much the whole way through HS, but was starting to accept it my senior year, and the summer between HS and college. Once in college, I met a couple folks who were out, and it made me realize that there were other people out there like me, and it was just time to accept who I was. I told my very closest friends at first, then some coworkers. Most of the family still doesn't know officially yet, however.

I went through tons of different phases too... first when I was really young I thought my attraction to guys was just part of growing up... like all boys went through it... then in high school I realized I might be gay and told myself I would never act on it and I would marry a girl and everything... then for a short period of time in High School I actually convinced myself it would be ok to marry and girl and then just cheat on her behind her back w/ a guy if I needed to (thank god I never did that)... then finally early in college after realizing I couldn't live a lie anymore I came to terms w/ it and accepted myself... since then I couldn't be happier. :D

Oh Great! Do we get some kind of T-Shirt?

Yes! B) They can read "Homo HAIFers". he he :lol:

Archived