Heights Waterworks 2-Tracts: Nicholson St. At 449 W. 19th St.

andre154

5 hours ago, BigFootsSocks said:

Oh man that would’ve been awesome but I guess they would have had to tear down the existing buildings?

Nope. All three previously existing buildings are in the rendering. The taller, diagonally oriented building is where Braun is putting the surface parking lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A few pictures from a garage over 19th. Some of the shots are of the Greystar/Chase blocks. I always assumed the northeast quadrant of the block (the one closest to the garage and my phone camera) was where they were building. There's a lot of work going on there. If so, it's right across from Alliance. But I can't tell at all from the Greystar rendering. QuICnvk.jpgvQahU8m.jpgYkcCffv.jpgToWIhZH.jpgiduil77.jpgwTjWbLf.jpg
jCGIqv0.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, EllenOlenska said:

A few pictures from a garage over 19th. Some of the shots are of the Greystar/Chase blocks. I always assumed the northeast quadrant of the block (the one closest to the garage and my phone camera) was where they were building. There's a lot of work going on there. If so, it's right across from Alliance. But I can't tell at all from the Greystar rendering. QuICnvk.jpgvQahU8m.jpgYkcCffv.jpgToWIhZH.jpgiduil77.jpgwTjWbLf.jpg
jCGIqv0.jpg

I hate to be that guy, but does a thread exist for what is going up on that plot of land in the first picture across from the water works?

10 minutes ago, CaptainJilliams said:

I hate to be that guy, but does a thread exist for what is going up on that plot of land in the first picture across from the water works?

They haven't done anything to the old Chase Building yet, I don't think. But I think all but the southeastern quadrant (where they have the new chase building) is Greystar. I put it on the Greystar forum where people were recently arguing longwindedly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...