What are you for Halloween?

DJ V Lawrence

I went to the outdoor costume contest on pacific, (outside Jr's.) and we didn't win. :( But I saw some amazing costumes, like this one guy who dressed up as the preditor ($700.00!!), a Tide Box, and there were some other cool ones.

The last time I went trick-or-treating, We asked this one lady if we could maybe have something to drink instead of candy, or something (and we were willing to pay her). So she asked "You all want some Soda?"... So its dark & hot, and as were walking away, I asked the group "what does this taste like?"... then I heard the reply "Its Celery Soda!"

Dr. Brown's Celery Soda.

I remember being in Kuwait during Halloween '02. This civilian guy we knew went all out for his costume. He spent a least a grand on a Sharper Image Star Wars Storm Trooper outfit for the costume competion. He thought he was sure to win.

He lost to this female who took off her govt issued sheets off her bunk and used it as a toga.

We did have have yelling down the street "The Iraqis are invading!!" and having our friend run up and down with Storm trooper gear and rifle.

He lost to this female who took off her govt issued sheets off her bunk and used it as a toga.

Kinda what happened to us... we lost to some guy in a red cape and a thong. He was the "aztec" warrior. Damn, if I knew the judges were that gay (and shallow) I would have just gone up there in my underwear too.

Kinda what happened to us... we lost to some guy in a red cape and a thong. He was the "aztec" warrior. Damn, if I knew the judges were that gay (and shallow) I would have just gone up there in my underwear too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn, that is the best line of the day. I've got tears in my eyes picturing the judging. :blink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn, that is the best line of the day. I've got tears in my eyes picturing the judging. :blink:

Well I shoulda known, it was hosted by South Beach & JR's. :rolleyes: :closedeyes: But I thought our roller disco group was the cream of the crop, and just about as gay as you can get... I guess it wasn't gay enough.

I thought our roller disco group was the cream of the crop, and just about as gay as you can get... I guess it wasn't gay enough.

Next year, wear nothing but the skates. Tell people you're a pull-toy. >:)

That might impress the judges. :P

I don't dress up, I just stand behind my old oval glass and carved wood door in the dark in my Addams Family house with the interior lights off and, as they walk up the steps onto my wooden porch through the fake spiderwebs and come up to my door, I slowly open it as the hinges creak, then, invisible still, in my best Lurch voice say,

" Would you like some candy little girl?" >:)

I had teenagers actually shaking and refusing to approach the door a few years back. One kid around 12, once I finally had to step out on the porch and tell him it was ok, said, "man, I was realllllly scared!".

I haven't had a soul come to my door in the 2 years since then. :(

Archived