What are you for Halloween?

DJ V Lawrence

I sit on my stoops and pass out candy to the neighborhood kids but all of my neighbors who participate with me dress up. We drink beer and wine and pass out candy and shoot the &*$%. It's good times, especially since it is 70 out in Boston today!

This year, I am a Cougar.

I was wondering if it's bad form to wear a really scary mask handing out candy at your front door. I have this realistic Leatherface mask that set me back 60 bucks and I think I could scare some adults if i snuck up on them

DO IT !................. DO IT !..................... DO IT !

What am i for Halloween?

I am away from the doors and windows because my wife has decided to put granny smith apples in the kids bags along with the candy. She thinks the kids should have something healthy. Dont you just know one of those little whipper snappers are going to sail one of those apples through our window!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What am i for Halloween?

I am away from the doors and windows because my wife has decided to put granny smith apples in the kids bags along with the candy. She thinks the kids should have something healthy. Dont you just know one of those little whipper snappers are going to sail one of those apples through our window!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely, or the parents will immediately throw them away for fear of Razors in them. She should have just packed tomatoes in the bags, they are alot less solid, and prevent breakage of car windshields.

Absolutely, or the parents will immediately throw them away for fear of Razors in them. She should have just packed tomatoes in the bags, they are alot less solid, and prevent breakage of car windshields.

Nah, they will probably let the kids keep them. Its the kids that will throw them away!!! For our area, each home agreed to buy the brown paper sacks and put the family name and address outside the sacks and then fill the sacks with treats. If trouble arises, you know where to go. There are adults with them as well to insure the kids are safe. Nice little thing we have going, been in practice for about 4 yrs now :):):)

And the tomatoe idea isnt bad :lol::lol::lol: no glass breakage, just a little mess outside ;)

It will be safe to go near doors and windows again at 10pm. Thats the time the trick or treating stops :lol::lol::lol:

The coolest costume i saw was a 7 year old kid dressed like his father in a full Army uniform. He gave me a salute and went on to the next house. God Bless The Troops.

at work yesterday i wore a multi-colored wig.

So you went as the John 3:16 guy. Man, that one never goes out of style. :blink:

I was Indiana Jones. People under 25 kept asking me if i was Steve Irwin. Urgh...

Speaking of which, you guys seen Bill Maher's costume? I can't believe it...

1204189-48eb135762335c82eec3508fbec040c7.jpeg

Just another piece of proof that Maher has NO CLASS ! Just an A-typical Jackass.

>

:) >:) >:)

My partner is going as a Katrina evacuee that escaped with only his Mardi Gras hat and cocktail:

PA310002.jpg

...and our house is going as this:

06.jpg

>:) >:) >:)

Pretty cool that you got your neighbor to go along with the Katrina tape on their windows.

Just another piece of proof that Maher has NO CLASS ! Just an A-typical Jackass.

So, TJ, does this mean you no longer like Bill Maher? :huh:

So, TJ, does this mean you no longer like Bill Maher? :huh:

A better question would be , did I ever like Bill Maher in the first place. I do watch his show, he absolutely leans left but tries his best to stay in the middle. He just says and does things that can leave a bad taste in your mouth. He rarely has a truly good joke, I've seen his stand-up, he needs to stay seated at that desk of his.

I went to the outdoor costume contest on pacific, (outside Jr's.) and we didn't win. :( But I saw some amazing costumes, like this one guy who dressed up as the preditor ($700.00!!), a Tide Box, and there were some other cool ones.

The last time I went trick-or-treating, We asked this one lady if we could maybe have something to drink instead of candy, or something (and we were willing to pay her). So she asked "You all want some Soda?"... So its dark & hot, and as were walking away, I asked the group "what does this taste like?"... then I heard the reply "Its Celery Soda!"

Dr. Brown's Celery Soda.

Archived