How Old Are You?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless ur the penn hotel or the ben milam. . .

OK, I'm only 35, be 36 in March. <_<

Good 2 kno everybodys age, now we kno where everybodys posts r comin from. Funny how ur always considered a kid by ur elders no matter how old u r. An 80 y.o. will look at a 60 y.o. like a "young man" or "whipper-snapper". Notice that?

Unless ur the penn hotel or the ben milam. . .

Good 2 kno everybodys age, now we kno where everybodys posts r comin from. Funny how ur always considered a kid by ur elders no matter how old u r. An 80 y.o. will look at a 60 y.o. like a "young man" or "whipper-snapper". Notice that?

I turned 48 on Wednesday. Two years from now, I'll reach the "half-century" mark.

I turned 48 on Wednesday. Two years from now, I'll reach the "half-century" mark.

Don't sweat it, Ashikaga. I'm 3 years past the half century mark...doesn't seem much different from when I was 3 years under it. Enjoy every year; besides, what are you going to do? Not be 48? :D

And happy birthday!

B)

I wish my body knew that after a show :rolleyes:

C'mon Gary, it's only 2 songs, maybe if you quit trying to dance to Metallica on that POLE, you wouldn't hurt so much, but I understand, Treasures is pretty strict on what kind of music you can play, huh ? :huh::D;)

Turning 30 was the best day of my life. I was so ready to be done with my 20s. Does that make me some kind of freak? :unsure:

Not at all. Turning thirty can be an immense relief. No longer does one have the onus of staying 'trendy' which afflicts those in their teens and twenties.

So far as posting my age, I'm afraid that by doing so I'd negate that whole Dorian Gray deal with the Devil I negotiated... :P

31, will be 32 in April.

<OT>

ssullivan! I don't know why I just now noticed you, and I don't know if you even remember me - but I'm "lisanti" on igougo (and I do a lot of lurking on HAIF)... saw the familiar name and relized who you were. Ok, so "HI!!" :) </OT>

Ok, so I'm 28.

My age :D

Add it to find out but ill never tell

10+12-2+10-40+10-1+20=age

But its in the eleventh month. :P

would have saved a ton of typing if you just would have typed 19. :angry::lol:

Turning 30 was the best day of my life. I was so ready to be done with my 20s. Does that make me some kind of freak? :unsure:

:lol: , tell me that in 5 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived