How Old Are You?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. She was a hot little number, too. :wub:

Red, I've been meaning to ask you if you approve of ol'Frylock in my avatar. I have also become a regular Family Guy watcher, my wife even likes it now. Too funny.

Sev, I think I actually know about how old Red and nmain actually are, as well as you, but that would be guessing with you, and I wouldn't want to risk getting shunned by you if I was wrong !

I'm on the downhill side of 45, but it hadn't started to hurt yet. :P

TJ, every time I see ol' Frylock, I think of the dude that made the McDonald's movie. "Supersize Me", I believe it was.

Last week, some friends and I stopped in the GRAB in downtown on Pierce and they had the Family Guy DVD on. It was sad because every one of us stopped talking and watched those episodes for 2 hours! The only time we spoke was to say, "Oh, this part is good! Watch this!"

Pitiful. :lol:

I wonder if anyone can guess my age ;)

BTW...off topic...but TJones, my avatar on another messageboard is Master Shake. My husband thinks that's me...especially when he says "I'm BORRRRREEEDDD!!"

Have you checked out the soundboards for Carl and Master Shake?

http://www.doubleparker.com/carl/ (check out "SOLO" :lol: )

http://www.doubleparker.com/shake/

okay, back to the thread, sorry!! :blush:

I wonder if anyone can guess my age ;)

BTW...off topic...but TJones, my avatar on another messageboard is Master Shake. My husband thinks that's me...especially when he says "I'm BORRRRREEEDDD!!"

Have you checked out the soundboards for Carl and Master Shake?

http://www.doubleparker.com/carl/ (check out "SOLO" :lol: )

http://www.doubleparker.com/shake/

okay, back to the thread, sorry!! :blush:

Thanks for the links. I remember watching my first episode of South Park, It was the second episode shown on Comedy Central, the one about the Alien Probe in Cartman's @$$ circa 1997. I fell out when I heard the curse words coming out of their mouths, and was like "Holy Shnikes, cable has lost it's mind now!" I truly did not think anything could top South Park, and then Family Guy and Aqua Teen come along. Thank you Adult Swim. :D

I wonder how old Frylock is ?

I wonder how old Brian is ? Red, a little help here.

Well, it's now no longer your age and your driving record that determines your auto insurance rates. It's now your credit record.

I just turned the BIG 27 in November. The past five years or so have been one big blur, feels like I was just 22 just yesterday. Does it feel like this when you get even older? When does one start feeling old?

I just turned the BIG 27 in November. The past five years or so have been one big blur, feels like I was just 22 just yesterday. Does it feel like this when you get even older? When does one start feeling old?

Actually it's all down hill from 27. :lol:

I don't know about anyone else, but for me it was when someone asked me if my date was my daughter. :blink:

Either that, or when the college punk called me 'Sir'.

Heh, Cradlerobber........................psst,..................way to go bro'. :D

Unfotunately I just turned the big 40.

I just turned the big 30 :( 26 Nov 75

Yeah I was begining to feel a bit slower, I thought it was all those darn chemicals we were exposed to in country or alll those needless shots...... no good Anthrax shots :angry2:

:wacko:

J/K

Thankfully the Anthrax is no longer mandatory. Shot #2 tore me up for some reason. I think it gave me more grey hair LOL

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, Watching you from 30,00o feet

I just turned the big 30 :( 26 Nov 75

Thankfully the Anthrax is no longer mandatory. Shot #2 tore me up for some reason. I think it gave me more grey hair LOL

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, Watching you from 30,00o feet

Each one has a different affect on different people as you will know, for me it was shot #4 that tore me up. I had one more to go when they stopped. The rumor(from BN doc) is that the US Gov. will start up the mandatory program pending final approval. Oh joy .....hope I don't have to start the series from square one :huh: ......I digress :rolleyes:

Archived