Mardi Gras Galveston

Does that go on here? Texas seems to be a lot more conservative than Louisiana. I've never heard of any debauchery here.

WHAT ??? I've seen knife fights in the middle of the strand, I have seen a drunk make a total ass out of himself, proclaiming to be "the Lizard King", like he was Jim Morrison. I have seen lots of Boobs for beads, and idiots on a couple of balconies get arrested for showing their penises. Nobody was even throwing beads to see it, people were launching full beer cans at them instead, in an attempt to knock them in the head to stop the ugliness.

WHAT ??? I've seen knife fights in the middle of the strand, I have seen a drunk make a total ass out of himself, proclaiming to be the Lizard King, like he was Jim Morrison. I have seen lots of Boobs for beads, and idiots on a couple of balconies get arrested for showing their penises. Nobody was even throwing beads to see it, people were launching full beer cans at them instead, in an attempt to knock them in the head to stop the ugliness.

And that was just outside TJones house on a work night.

• 10 years later...
6 hours ago, gene said:

I always have a blast at Galveston Mardi Gras!

Come out and see my best friend and friends rock the main stage Feb 15th at 6pm! www.blueoctober.com 

https://www.houstoniamag.com/arts-and-culture/2020/01/blue-october-bowling-for-soup-headline-mardi-gras-galveston-2020

Blue October will headline the 2020 Mardi Gras! Galveston.

When I hear the name Blue October it reminds me of the time I missed all the Oktoberfest celebrations.  That really was a blue October.

asian-look-sad-empty-oktoberfest-beer-st

• The title was changed to Mardi Gras Galveston

Archived