Atma At McGowen: Condominiums At 1403 McGowen St.

lockmat

Hello Everyone...

I live a couple of blocks from this property and drive by it frequently.  I think it should make a positive impact for the nearby area.  Any updates on this project?  It seems like they got the necessary approvals to break ground and then....nothing.

Ed

• Like 1

I live near this site, too.  Bright orange fencing was put up around the live oak trees — presumably to protect them during forthcoming construction — about two years ago.  It’s all tattered and damaged now.  Looks awful.  If they’re not going to build, at least they could do a little maintenance to keep the site looking presentable, for the neighborhood’s sake.

• Like 1

This project would help that end of McGowen. I used to live on this block along Bremond and the green space was prime target for area crackheads (until the white house at the middle of the block finally flipped). Not sure what the neighborhood is like now...

If this empty patch flipped, the last real open lot is across Austin (along McGowen). 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Atma At McGowen: 8-Stories
  • 9 months later...
  • The title was changed to Atma At McGowen: 8-Stories
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Atma At McGowen: 8-Story Condominiums
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Atma At McGowen: 8-Story Condominiums At 1403 McGowen St.
  • The title was changed to Atma At McGowen: Condominiums At 1403 McGowen St.