Stucco Townhomes - 612 W. Pierce St., 1413-1415 Stanford St.

hindesky

6 hours ago, dbigtex56 said:

Once they've completed putting lipstick on this piggy and take it to market, will the sellers be required to disclose the extent of the repairs needed to get an occupancy permit?
Or will it be as if those years spent open to the elements never happened?

I know for sure I would not want to live there. How is this legal and how the hell does this pass inspection? 

Edited by j_cuevas713

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Stucco Townhomes - 612 W. Pierce 1413-1415 Stanford
  • 1 month later...

Talked with a neighbor who lives directly across from these 2. He said these have changed hands multiple times and are for sale at $540,000 as is.

x10ZjyT.jpg

The 3 on Stanford St. just sit rotting away again, he said one support column is leaning again.

26gXFFF.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/24/2022 at 12:29 PM, hindesky said:

He said these have changed hands multiple times and are for sale at $540,000 as is.

Think of it as an investment. Someone could buy it for $540k, make some improvements, and sell for maybe $400k.
If they're lucky.
To me, it looks like lot value, minus the cost of removing the debris... I mean, house.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

......from their listing:

"unique" - that's one word for it !!

"seamless flow between rooms" -- and the outdoors !!

Introducing a unique property with four floors, four bedrooms, four full baths, and one half bath. This exceptional home is conveniently located just minutes away from downtown and within walking distance to a variety of vibrant nightlife venues and restaurants. With its spacious layout and prime location, this property is perfectly suited for gatherings and social events. The multiple floors offer ample space for entertainment, ensuring a seamless flow between rooms and creating an inviting atmosphere. Don't miss out on the opportunity to see this exceptional property. Schedule an appointment today and experience the perfect combination of a versatile layout and a prime location before it's too late. There are five individual properties for sale: 610, 612, 616 W Pierce St & 1413, 1415 Stanford St. Do not have to be purchased in a package.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Stucco Townhomes - 612 W. Pierce St., 1413-1415 Stanford St.