Patterson Park At 2205 Patterson St.

CrockpotandGravel

28 minutes ago, TacoDog said:

I think the spot is perfect for a bridge, if he owns the Fairfield site on the other side then it makes sense to connect the two directly.

He is one of the owners of Patterson Park Patio Bar, not of the Fairfield.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Patterson Park At 2205 Patterson St.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/24/2022 at 11:05 PM, emmanume said:

391EF48C-F7C4-4F1B-BE63-E272F23FE2A1.jpeg.a97f8e6b6502d43e7e07a0973a8e6230.jpeg

We'll see. Patterson Park management claimed the bar was going to open more than a few times. Previously, last summer, then the fall, and December were anticipated for the bar's debut. There were also hiring posts shared with an estimated arrival too. 

I haven't looked at the progress since 2020. Does anyone have updated images of the bar's exterior?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went here last night. Cool space, and it’s pretty neat how it backs up to the woods by the bike path and Bayou. It’s a fairly unique atmosphere in Houston in that sense, the only thing similar I can think of offhand is The Dunlavy. 

Predictably, the parking situation is awful. There are people parking anywhere they can fit, the streets were almost impassable, and some driveways of the homes in the immediate vicinity were partially blocked. I’d hate to be a homeowner in that area: it used to be something of an enclave, but now it’s chaotic and claustrophobic (at least on the weekends).

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, thedistrict84 said:

Went here last night. Cool space, and it’s pretty neat how it backs up to the woods by the bike path and Bayou. It’s a fairly unique atmosphere in Houston in that sense, the only thing similar I can think of offhand is The Dunlavy. 

Predictably, the parking situation is awful. There are people parking anywhere they can fit, the streets were almost impassable, and some driveways of the homes in the immediate vicinity were partially blocked. I’d hate to be a homeowner in that area: it used to be something of an enclave, but now it’s chaotic and claustrophobic (at least on the weekends).

The homeowners whose driveways are blocked need to be aggressive about having cars towed. Like 2 minutes after they are parked.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

super cool place and actually loved the upper deck patio (although why in the heck didn't they put a small bar up there too!?)

but yeah...wowsa on a weekend not only is parking a mess but plan on spending 15 min to 30 min trying to get through the streets/traffic just to try and find that parking. one night we actually just gave up and went to Kirby Ice House it was so crazy