36-Story Multifamily High-Rise At 3615 Montrose Blvd.

yaga

Finished my ride today by checking out the progress. One of the Bacco co-owners was there and confirmed the beer garden theme. I asked about the condos that were supposed to go up and he said the group who planned to build  just didn't have the money to make it happen.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to 3615 Montrose: Bacco Beer Garden
  • 9 months later...

Hops Heads tore down the site last week, wonder what will take its place? Mio Brew has a new shop in the Bacco Grill. Same owner owns both lots and he was the owner of the never built mid rise lot.

Mio Brew has a site on Stella Link and N. Braeswood which is or was also a Bacco. I wonder if this concept replaces the Bacco? His Bacco wine shop on Montrose seemed really popular before covid.

https://mio-brew-coffee-houston.business.site

8gm4AZK.jpg

Dzhgt8N.jpg

vOHA9Ki.jpg

• Like 1

A company called  "Montrose and Marshall LLC" owns 2/3 of the whole block from the alley way west to Montrose Blvd. Could we get another well funded developer to build another high rise? When they first set up the Hop Heads I just happened to talk to one of the owners and he is the one who said the defunct mid rise developer just didn't have the funding to proceed.

fAwvX9S.jpg

nKfjOxo.png

hMVzbuq.png 

zYvrO4S.png

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Hop Heads - 3615 Montrose Blvd
  • The title was changed to 3615 Montrose: Proposed Multifamily Building
  • The title was changed to 3615 Montrose: Proposed 30-Story Multifamily High-Rise
40 minutes ago, CREguy13 said:

Can you say 30 floors with ground floor retail.... Hopefully they can get this financed soon with all the economic activity starting to occur in Houston and the high demand for living in this area. 

Hope the design fits the neighborhood obviously, but wow does Montrose continue to blow up with great height, density and quality of businesses, restaurants.

https://verosade.com/projects/

Really cool if this is what’s going in!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kennyc05 said:

Is this the same address as Baccos 😐

A company called Montrose And Marshall owns/owned 2/3 of the block up to the alley. I saw them doing core samples last week.

nhGp7dI.png

S3LcTbQ.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to 30-Story Multifamily High-Rise At 3615 Montrose Blvd.