Brava: Multifamily High-Rise At 414 Milam St.

brijonmang

• 4 weeks later...

My wife met someone who lives across the street at Market Square Tower, who took a tour of Brava because she's looking for a new place.  She said Braza was nice, but that MST is better inside.  Higher-end finishes and such.  But that's just one person's opinion.

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Brava: 46-Story Residential High-Rise At 414 Milam St.
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember praying that the Calpine tower would get built a few years ago and now look at this, simply amazing. The energy on the northern half of downtown is really great. Not to jump on a tangent but I think POST has really helped draw pedestrians towards downtown once they leave. And aesthetically this just looks really great. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, BEES?! said:

POST is definitely a magnet. They’ve done an amazing job programming the space so that there’s always something to draw people in. It definitely helps with pedestrian activity around it

Absolutely and I've seen other places almost learn from POST on how to manage large spaces and continue to get foot traffic. Having programming almost 7 days a week is so smart. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/20/2023 at 5:50 PM, jermh said:

Looks like the Brava retail space closest to Prarie will be a Crisp & Green.

PXL_20230619_231559352.MP.jpg

A recent photo of Crisp & Green's downtown location. It's located on the ground level of Brava at 414 Milam St, Ste 101.

The photo is from the Miscellaneous Downtown Houston Retail Thread 2023.

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/49780-miscellaneous-downtown-houston-retail-thread-2023/?do=findComment&comment=688797  

2 hours ago, editor said:

2EA1F95E-0DD1-4459-8930-B4C9FB29478C_1_105_c.jpg

Salad joint going into Brava.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Brava: Multifamily High-Rise At 414 Milam St.