• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 11:19 PM, Urbannizer said:

Why doesn't Houston have any rooftop restaurants/ cafes. I feel like our views are getting nice and we generally have nice weather. Chicago almost has 100 and their weather is CRAZY cold/ windy. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Amlaham said:

Why doesn't Houston have any rooftop restaurants/ cafes. I feel like our views are getting nice and we generally have nice weather. Chicago almost has 100 and their weather is CRAZY cold/ windy. 

Houston food is so good that we really don't care what's out the window. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, HoustonBoy said:

I've always thought this. The city's entire skyline, including all of its districts, is one of the most impressive skylines in the hemisphere and would serve as a great backdrop to pretty much any rooftop bar/restaurant/entertainment. Houston could be "Rooftop City" or something 

Cody's  Restaurant in Montrose, used to have a view from  10 stories, in the 1980's. At that time my wife and I thought the view was spectacular . Can't imagine how much better it would be now. The building has been torn down and replaced by an even taller apartment building.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...