Enclave Place: Office Building At 1430 Enclave Pkwy.

por favor gracias

http://blog.chron.com/primeproperty/2013/12/piedmont-office-realty-trust-to-break-ground-on-office-building-in-energy-corridor/?cmpid=hpbn

"The building will be built on a 4.7-acre site just north of Piedmont’s 1430 Enclave Parkway building. The project is south of Interstate 10 and between North Eldridge Parkway and Briar Forest Drive. Construction is scheduled to begin in March, with completion targeted in the second quarter of 2015."

• 1 month later...

Pardon, but if it appears the general sentiment is that this building is nothing spectacular... Then I am forced to ask:

Why is this building even posted or mentioned here? Where we are fanatics of the architecture flair that defines the spaces and the visuals we humans love so much are forced to behold such bland and pedestrian "designs"?

I do await your thoughts and responses. Thank you.

HAIF is not a place to only view what one person believes is "quality architecture". Though many will agree with you (including myself) that this building is rather bland, HAIF is also a place to criticize and give our thoughts on the structure, what ever it may be, not ask why we even mentioned it in the first place. If you feel like there is nothing spectacular about the building, that's fine, but if you feel that it shouldn't even be mentioned, than just don't post.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Where do you get these photos Urbannizer?   Most have a wow factor. This last one gives the impression of one big massive skyline.  At night it must look marvelous. Thanks

Mostly social media sites from those that are involved with a project. This one may sit empty for some time.

• The title was changed to Enclave Place: Office Building For The Energy Corridor
  • The title was changed to Enclave Place: Office Building At 1430 Enclave Pkwy.

Archived