Air Liquide Center: 2-Office Buildings At 9811 Katy Fwy.

ChannelTwoNews

You may be referring to the glass on the new ConocoPhillips HQ on I-10 being light and dark blues, however the glass that just started going up this week on Phiilips 66 HQ in Westchase is much darker than the earlier rendering indicated. I would say it is black and deep charcoal without even a hint of blue.

Attachments_2015112.zip

Yes my mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

There's a tower crane slightly east of this on the north side of I-10 between Blalock and Campbell with possibly a second base on site. Anyone know what this is for? Didn't want to start a new topic since I don't know what it is, and this one is pretty close by.

There's a tower crane slightly east of this on the north side of I-10 between Blalock and Campbell with possibly a second base on site. Anyone know what this is for? Didn't want to start a new topic since I don't know what it is, and this one is pretty close by.

The crane has been there for about 2 to 3 weeks. I've been wondering the same exact thing. It's a small plot of land but it looks like they plan to build something big there with all the construction activity going on.

Apparently it is this: http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/31837-spring-valley-medical-plaza/

• 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to Air Liquide Center: 2-Office Buildings At 9811 Katy Fwy.

Archived