Boliviana De Aviación Airlines

urban909

Looks like the 787 is making a rare stop at the Big Airport later this evening. If any of you want to brave the elements, here is the flight information. Should be landing around 19:00. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE5

This link is better as it tracks the specific aircraft (N787FT). Another one of the test 787s could be operating as Boeing 5.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N787FT

It's going to depart sometime after 10:45am per a press release I found on HoustonSpotters.net.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm thought for sure someone would post a picture. Well if y'all are interested I braved the elements and was able to get on the ramp and get up close and personal with the plane. I was so excited I forgot my good camera at home so had to make due with the iPhone.

post-9770-0-96401100-1298522480_thumb.jp

post-9770-0-54172100-1298522497_thumb.jp

post-9770-0-30881400-1298522531_thumb.jp

post-9770-0-94739700-1298522557_thumb.jp

Somehow last night when I logged in to post the pictures I seemed to have managed to end up with a new account with the identity MRain... not sure how but I have no idea now how to access the account now. I am one and the same... just not sure what happened. Anyways, glad everyone like the pictures. The weather was pretty brutal that day by Houston standards. I ended up going with just a light sweater when I should've worn a jacket and gloves, the temp was 25 IIRC and a strong steady wind blowing. Was frozen by the time I got back to my car but well worth it. Tried to get some shots of the whole plane but kept running into security who frowned on me inching closer to an active taxiway. Hopefully it'll make another stop here and I'll remember to take the good camera.

• The title was changed to 787 Stopping At IAH Tonight
  • The title was changed to Boliviana De Aviación Airlines

Archived