Bat Mobile In Humble This Week

Does anyone know about anyone owning a Batmobile in the Humble area?? It's from the original (1960's?) series and looks just like the real thing!! I actually got a picture with my cell phone. One of my co-workers says he heard one had been sold to someone in the area. I Googled the topic, but didn't find too much about the location of the cars. Attached is the photo.

post-3382-1238899802_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know about anyone owning a Batmobile in the Humble area?? It's from the original series and looks just like the real thing!! I actually got a picture with my cell phone. One of my co-workers says he heard one had been sold to someone in the area. I Googled the topic, but didn't find too much about the location of the cars.

Which Batmobile are you asking about? The original from the 1960's TV series or the newest ones?

There are several topics on Haif regarding Batman telephone numbers, events, etc. (do a search)

Ironically, Adam West from the original show was in a cameo the other night at the very end of Family Guy? Cracked me up. :lol:

Which Batmobile are you asking about? The original from the 1960's TV series or the newest ones?

There are several topics on Haif regarding Batman telephone numbers, events, etc. (do a search)

Ironically, Adam West from the original show was in a cameo the other night at the very end of Family Guy? Cracked me up. :lol:

Adam West provides his own voice in the series too as "Mayor Adam West."

• 2 weeks later...
Customized Glastron, correct?

-Gary K

Glastron was definitely involved, but I'm not sure whether he was working for them or a company that they contracted with. Oral family history is sketchy like that.

I'm probably going to be in Austin this coming weekend, so I'll ask my grandmother if she remembers his employment history.

• The title was changed to Bat Mobile In Humble This Week

Archived