Lawrence Park At 725 Lawrence St.

chiefbmg

So is it just me that thinks there is a ton of drug activity over in Lawrence Park? It seems to me that HPD would patrole over there once in a while a be able to bust it up...

I don't go past there much. Where are they dealing - the parking area or the b-ball shelter? (Academic interest only ;) ).

I don't go past there much. Where are they dealing - the parking area or the b-ball shelter? (Academic interest only ;) ).

theres the constant cars(stationwagons with rims and subs) up and down that way.....a few neighbors of mine say that thats crack central down there....its easy to see that its kind of tucked away from main roads and traffic so its easy to do transactions. I've seen a "deal" go down with my eyes right at 10th and alexander too....guys on bikes with waads(sp?) of cash handing over what looked to be pills.

theres the constant cars(stationwagons with rims and subs) up and down that way.....a few neighbors of mine say that thats crack central down there....its easy to see that its kind of tucked away from main roads and traffic so its easy to do transactions. I've seen a "deal" go down with my eyes right at 10th and alexander too....guys on bikes with waads(sp?) of cash handing over what looked to be pills.

Bikes and drugs?! Wow, West Heights/Harding Heights are becoming a regular Tour de France.

I agree. The quiet corner there likely lends itself to this activity. I would suggest you contact the HPD storefront:

1100 block of Shepherd (behind Autozone)

713 803-1151

Hours: 8am-4pm (Mon-Fri)</FONT>.

Tell them what you're seeing and determine their knowledge/action.

Bikes and drugs?! Wow, West Heights/Harding Heights are becoming a regular Tour de France.

I agree. The quiet corner there likely lends itself to this activity. I would suggest you contact the HPD storefront:

1100 block of Shepherd (behind Autozone)

713 803-1151

Hours: 8am-4pm (Mon-Fri)</FONT>.

Tell them what you're seeing and determine their knowledge/action.

If you want to reduce drug problems in the neighboorhood, download this Heights HPD Storefront form, and fax/mail it in to the Heights Police Store Front with description of what is going on.

http://ricemil.blibman.us/documents/pip.pdf

It have seen it worked numerous times. A couple of undercover busts later, the drug problem is not there anymore.

Just remember, a written complaint is tracked and is to be closed out. Pass it your neighbors etc. It takes 5 minutes to fax it and/or mail it.

If you want to reduce drug problems in the neighboorhood, download this Heights HPD Storefront form, and fax/mail it in to the Heights Police Store Front with description of what is going on.

http://ricemil.blibman.us/documents/pip.pdf

It have seen it worked numerous times. A couple of undercover busts later, the drug problem is not there anymore.

Just remember, a written complaint is tracked and is to be closed out. Pass it your neighbors etc. It takes 5 minutes to fax it and/or mail it.

Faxing and mailing is fine, but they don't have a web form? I mean, if HPD wants to be truly first world, they should allow these types of complaints over the 'net.

Faxing and mailing is fine, but they don't have a web form? I mean, if HPD wants to be truly first world, they should allow these types of complaints over the 'net.

... from every anonymized script kiddie and miscreant?

Remember the boy that cried WOLF ! ??? That is why it is illegal to dial 911 if there isn't a real emergency. You would have little punks claiming to be old ladies that just got their purse stolen ALL DAY LONG !

• The title was changed to Lawrence Park At 725 Lawrence St.