Does This Texas Episode Of Family Guy Make You Mad?

citykid09

All I know is the guy that created the show is one hell of a talented person. About a month ago he did highlights of past show's and was interviewing real people of all backgrounds, ages, etc and it was hilarious. (Seth Macfarlane)

He asked what they liked and did not like and I thought it had to be staged but it wasn't. He kept a straight face for the most part. He took the insults and jabs with real grace. He can even sing! I dont watch the show but as I mentioned he is a very smart and talented dude. Cracks me up.

Maybe he is a Haif member? Ha! :o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Guy

I haven't watched it yet, but Family Guy routinely angers me AND makes me laugh out loud. I can't believe the stuff they get away with -- but I'm thrilled that they do it.

I thought the episode you were going to point us to was the one where they went to Texas to stay with one of Lois' relatives, and Stewie was missing, or something like that. It's hard to describe Family Guy episodes.

Did anyone see the episode of South Park where Cartman tries to get Family Guy off the air? Remember the "manatee balls"? Priceless.

That was my favorite episode of Family Guy. If you can't laugh at our own State and our Texas president then there's something wrong with you.

By the way, did anyone catch the Simpsons spoof of the whole political campaign last night? They put down both Republicans and Democrats and pretty much summed up my feelings. There are absolutely no candidates worth voting for.

That was my favorite episode of Family Guy. If you can't laugh at our own State and our Texas president then there's something wrong with you.

By the way, did anyone catch the Simpsons spoof of the whole political campaign last night? They put down both Republicans and Democrats and pretty much summed up my feelings. There are absolutely no candidates worth voting for.

Yea that was funny... I loved how the Republican's meeting was at Dracula's castle or whatever, and the Democrats were meeting at some restaurant next to a salad bar... LoL... they did a good job making fun of both parties.