HAIF Happy Hour!

musicman

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Alrighty, kids. This is by executive decision because it's my birthday, and I want to extend an invite to all you great HAIF guys and gals.

Location, midtown! the Big Top, Saturday, around 8. (I believe it's officially called Uncle Charley's Big Top Lounge). Drinks, fun, and conversation, also food next door at Tacos A Go Go. Friends of ours are (The Suspects) are playing at the Continental and don't hit the stage until after 11, so why not do a meet-up at the great little bar next door! Anyone who wants to see some fun homegrown ska can join us later at the club.

• Like 5

Alrighty, kids. This is by executive decision because it's my birthday, and I want to extend an invite to all you great HAIF guys and gals.

Location, midtown! the Big Top, Saturday, around 8. (I believe it's officially called Uncle Charley's Big Top Lounge). Drinks, fun, and conversation, also food next door at Tacos A Go Go. Friends of ours are (The Suspects) are playing at the Continental and don't hit the stage until after 11, so why not do a meet-up at the great little bar next door! Anyone who wants to see some fun homegrown ska can join us later at the club.

I wish you a HAIFy-Happy Birthday! ... and, the very best to you in 2010! I would like to join you all ... aahh... do you know if Uncle Charley's has any old vine red Zinfandel? I prefer the gold medal Barefoot, 2004, but I'm not picky... I've been known to drink a 2006 Twisted, but don't tell anyone in my circle please.

See you under the Big Top!

I wish you a HAIFy-Happy Birthday! ... and, the very best to you in 2010! I would like to join you all ... aahh... do you know if Uncle Charley's has any old vine red Zinfandel? I prefer the gold medal Barefoot, 2004, but I'm not picky... I've been known to drink a 2006 Twisted, but don't tell anyone in my circle please.

See you under the Big Top!

The nice bartenders will hook you up with something to make you forget you ever drank a wine named after feet.

do come on down. it's fun and urban and we can watch the light rail creep by.

;)

The nice bartenders will hook you up with something to make you forget you ever drank a wine named after feet.

do come on down. it's fun and urban and we can watch the light rail creep by.

wink.gif

Sounds like great fun! You'll be able to recognize me - I guess I'll be the only Indian guy there with a hot-bomb blonde wife, so come say Hi, and I'll buy you a drink for your birthday!

Is Niche coming???

Happy birthday!

It doesn't seem douchey. That's good.

Big Top is great. The newish full backyard set-up makes it even better. I can't make it this time, but I know y'all will have lots of fun!

Gee, Are you disappointed?

At the bar and its as empty as Citykids statements.

Ricco, did you go on the wrong day?

it's tonight, silly! I do hope to see you--you've been absent the last few.

And yes, they are rather loose on opening hours, although doors are open by 7:30 or so when I go on Saturdays. use your own judgment. If it's early and you don't see me, I'm probably next door getting a taco.

Try again ....Attica Flinch ???

No. The frequency of punctuation won't affect it either. Any non-work and non-sleep time is Daddy time.

Besides, haven't you noticed my geo-tag recently changed? I'm a suburban HAIFer now. I hear the inner-loop is full of robbing and raping. I'd go if I weren't so scared of getting mugged.

No. The frequency of punctuation won't affect it either. Any non-work and non-sleep time is Daddy time.

Besides, haven't you noticed my geo-tag recently changed? I'm a suburban HAIFer now. I hear the inner-loop is full of robbing and raping. I'd go if I weren't so scared of getting mugged.

O.K. Flinch, Daddy time is the most important of all, and I admire you for devoting time to your kids.

Note: Retract triple punc for Flinch.

I didn't notice that you are a suburbanite now - congratulations! I live in Clear Lake, as I know about the inner - loop crime problem also. I was just visiting some friends in the Heights, and we were robbed and raped repeatedly ... thought we were never going to escape! Lmao!

Okay. it was as empty as MY statements. smile.gif

Bah. I guess I did go on the wrong night.

These things are usually held on friday's, but ohwell. Maybe next time.

No, I insist, it was as empty as MY statements... Thank you!laugh.gif