Trae

On 8/8/2022 at 6:30 PM, asubrt said:

Haven’t been able to snap a pic, but the first building is definitely visible from I-10. Looks to be about 5-6 floors already

I think there are two projects going on simultaneously, and this was actually the garage from the neighboring one. It is now largely built out with wood framing, while the three 10 story towers from this project are just beginning to emerge, as shown in Kim Brown's photos above.

• Like 1

Yes, Huntington is building mid rise Vic and Resia the 3 high rises.

28 minutes ago, asubrt said:

I think there are two projects going on simultaneously, and this was actually the garage from the neighboring one. It is now largely built out with wood framing, while the three 10 story towers from this project are just beginning to emerge, as shown in Kim Brown's photos above.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Financed.

Resia Ten Oaks

Resia, formerly known as AHS Residential, has closed on $96.5 million in construction financing for Resia Ten Oaks, a 573-unit multifamily development in West Houston. Valley Bank participated in the capital stack, with Santander leading senior financing and Artemis Real Estate Partners providing preferred equity.

Resia-Ten-Oaks--e1674469713733.jpg?w=300

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I know they will look much nicer when complete, but as it is now the project looks like a set of tower blocks straight out of the Soviet Union.  Though at least in Russia they tend to have grass between the towers instead of just concrete (because who could afford cars in the USSR?).  Still, I'm glad to see this kind of density.

18 hours ago, rechlin said:

I know they will look much nicer when complete, but as it is now the project looks like a set of tower blocks straight out of the Soviet Union.  Though at least in Russia they tend to have grass between the towers instead of just concrete (because who could afford cars in the USSR?).  Still, I'm glad to see this kind of density.

Looks like something straight out of China 🙃

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...