Rosie does it again

ProHouston

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah. I think I remember her in one of the newer Twilight Zones. She played a witch who kidnapped a boy and was fattening him up for the oven. An updated Hansel and Gretel.

yeah! it was Tales from the Darkside, the movie

Politics can get ugly, especially when you're Rosie O'Donnell.

The former co-host of "The View" is getting heat from fans after posting a photo on her blog -- rosie.com -- that depicts her 4-year-old daughter Vivienne wearing a toy ammunition belt.

Many are accusing her of inappropriately exploiting her daughter to further her own political beliefs. O'Donnell is known for being a staunch anti-war activist and has spoken out against the National Rifle Association repeatedly.

full article

doing this to your own child is ridiculous.

Yeah, I saw the whole story on Inside Edition. I think it's pretty pathetic also. I'm actually sick of hearing about Rosie O'Donnell.

Yeah, I saw the whole story on Inside Edition. I think it's pretty pathetic also. I'm actually sick of hearing about Rosie O'Donnell.

Exactly!

I wish every reporter would start tearing up the papers they hand them while on air.

Just recently, there was a reporter that "lost it" on air when they gave her another Paris update. She was almost screaming I won't do it! Not another damned Paris update! No I won't! I am fed up with this garbage. Lets get real news she shouted at the guys behind the cameras.

I LOVE it!

I would give her an instant bonus and raise for being so outspoken. Yeppers. >:)

If I had known Debbie Harry would be there. I'd been on front row!

Blondie fanatic.

She's a great actress too.

Best role (IMO): Heavy, playing a slutty broke-down small town waitress (opposite Shelley Winters!)

Best role (IMO): Heavy, playing a slutty broke-down small town waitress (opposite Shelley Winters!)

What was the other movie where she played this tough, lesbian, biker-type chick. It was a recent movie with lots of violence and drugs, but I cannot think of the name of it.

I love her in roles like that.

If I had known Debbie Harry would be there. I'd been on front row!

Blondie fanatic.

She's a great actress too.

here are a few pictures from the show (two debbie harry, two erasure)

tc0607001.jpg

tc0607002.jpg

tc0607003.jpg

tc0607004.jpg

Actually the "bruhaha" was over the fact that Rosie wouldn't explain why she compared our troops to terrorists.

Call me redundant but I've already replied to your lie. As usual you have done an amateur job of twisting the facts.

well i have to give it to elisabeth since she did it on network tv while rosie did it on her blog wearing a do rag.

Because a "do rag" wearing blogger is no match for a vapidly vacant talking head...but being our resident closet case, you should know best right?

if you say so :wacko: get some professional help.

Kind of ironic how the guy who was complaining about the lowered level of discourse on this forum is often the one most responsible for lowering it, huh?

Kind of ironic how the guy who was complaining about the lowered level of discourse on this forum is often the one most responsible for lowering it, huh?

Hmmmm Mmmmm! ^_^

here are a few pictures from the show (two debbie harry, two erasure)

You're Erasure photo links are broken.

You're Erasure photo links are broken.

my site is hosted on a Yahoo! based server, and alot of Yahoo services seem to be down (i can't access my site or email)

re-linking them now...

edit - can't relink because i can't get ftp access...oh well, they are appearing sloooowly (and rendering really slowly, too)

Call me redundant but I've already replied to your lie. As usual you have done an amateur job of twisting the facts.

1. I watched the show, I know the argument.

2. Don't call me a liar.

3. I'm not about to enter into an argument based on your disrespectful response.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

1. I watched the show, I know the argument.

2. Don't call me a liar.

3. I'm not about to enter into an argument based on your disrespectful response.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

As do I.

But you are a liar. Why would you expect not to be called out on it?

Since I have no respect for liars...well the rest needs not to be said.

Why would you wish me a happy 4th when you don't really mean it?

Bi polar indeed.

As do I.

But you are a liar. Why would you expect not to be called out on it?

Since I have no respect for liars...well the rest needs not to be said.

Why would you wish me a happy 4th when you don't really mean it?

Bi polar indeed.

See #3 above.

If anyone has something substantial and related to the topic to add, please contact a moderator about re-opening this thread.

Members are encouraged to settle personal differences privately and civally; not in open forum.

• The topic was unlocked

Archived