Rosie does it again

ProHouston

What is Ellen Degeneras doing these days ? At least THe View could have a "FUNNY" Lesbian this time. :rolleyes:

and tell Klondike jokes?

or if they get a comedian/actress, the View could have a "FUNNY" Thespian this time. :unsure:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellen has been doing quite well lately with her talk show. she's all about having fun and being a good person, which is a rarity these days.

Personally, I wasn't fond of Hasselbeck at first, but she won me over and i really do think she's a bright person, she just doesn't have the ability to explain themselves. Sorta like SOME people on this forum.

Ellen has been doing quite well lately with her talk show. she's all about having fun and being a good person, which is a rarity these days.

Personally, I wasn't fond of Hasselbeck at first, but she won me over and i really do think she's a bright person, she just doesn't have the ability to explain themselves. Sorta like SOME people on this forum.

PLASTIC!

Besides her own tv show? Oh, not much.

Goes to show how much daytime TV I really watch. I thought Ellen's talk show was over also. I think she would actually be a good fit on the View. Maybe go for the "Star Jones" factor again and court someone like Monique to join the show. Have a BBW's perspective with the added "American Black Woman" view as a bonus. If Hasselbeck gives her any grief, she can squeeze her in her Bosom !

C_0743244567.jpg

We don't need Ellen in politics, we like her just the way she is.

Goes to show how much daytime TV I really watch. I thought Ellen's talk show was over also. I think she would actually be a good fit on the View. Maybe go for the "Star Jones" factor again and court someone like Monique to join the show. Have a BBW's perspective with the added "American Black Woman" view as a bonus. If Hasselbeck gives her any grief, she can squeeze her in her Bosom !

Well, there was that singing duo back in the disco days called TWO TONS of FUN. These 2 could update and make the big time!

and Hasselbeck would suffocate with the bosom situation. Now that's reality TV!

Rosie also confessed that the moustache left on the photo of Elisabeth was the work of her chief writer, Janette Barber, calling it "a joke on the way out."

Why would Rosie need a writer on the View? Isn't a show where a bunch of women just talk about what they watched on tv?

It's all a matter of perspective...

Rosie's idea of "fitting in" is being able to rule the roost like a rooster on steroids.

Absolutely, she considers herself the "Talent" and the rest of the ladies are just illiterate hacks, like THEIR opinions matter to HER audience.

Absolutely, she considers herself the "Talent" and the rest of the ladies are just illiterate hacks, like THEIR opinions matter to HER audience.

Too bad Barney Fife there in your avatar isn't around to club her on the head and haul her in. Andy's handcuffs/cell wouldn't be big enough either. She would eat Otis for lunch. :ph34r:

This is awesome. Whether she left on her own or was forced out, I'm happy to see her gone. She doesn't handle herself with professionalism or integrity. She could've easily made a valid argument with Elisabeth on Wednesday but she only knows how to play the victim when she's confronted with intelligent opinions that differ from her own. I bet this was a huge wake up call for her after so many years of controlling her own show, she probably thought everyone in America loved her.

Oh puh-leeze.

When Rosie pointed out how Bush thought reading "The Pet Goat" for seven minutes after he was informed of the WTC plane attack, Elisabeth's justification was (I paraphrase): "Oh! So you think he should have terrified the children, right? That's what he should have done, just thrown them into a panic!"

Gee, Elisabeth - is that how you were raised, that adults couldn't excuse themselves without generating panic among children? That would explain a lot...

IF you had watched the show, the bruhaha began because Elisabeth wouldn't answer a simple question - which is, does she think that Rosie believes our troups are terrorists. Yes or no would have done it.

Please name one - just one - intelligent opinion Elisabeth has expressed. As of yet, I haven't heard any.

Last week Rosie wrote:

the goslings came quite close 2day

alert parents watching ready to protect

photographers waited again yesterday

by the ramp at abc

extra extra

the line between fake and real

did u hear

a squirrel attacked a woman

it's true it was in the paper

More, here:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/roeper/404581...-roep29.article

Last week Rosie wrote:

the goslings came quite close 2day

alert parents watching ready to protect

photographers waited again yesterday

by the ramp at abc

extra extra

the line between fake and real

did u hear

a squirrel attacked a woman

it's true it was in the paper

More, here:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/roeper/404581...-roep29.article

Sounds like a nervous breakdown is in order. 1st signs?

Does Betty Ford Clinic have a cell big enough?

and that hazy image of IT/her seems quite sinister. :ph34r:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is trying to patch things up with Rosie O'Donnell, her former co-host on ABC's The View, after last week's on-air spat.

On today's show, Hasselbeck said she and O'Donnell were "in communication a lot," though Hasselbeck didn't say whether they had talked on the phone or exchanged e-mails. Their confrontation last Wednesday led to O'Donnell's early departure from the daytime chatfest.

"This weekend gave us the opportunity to tackle our most important Hot Topic yet, and that was the power of forgiveness, and I believe that we've begun that process," Hasselbeck said. "And so now that enables us to move on in a very positive way. ... I'm really happy about that."

Guess Elisabeth Hasselbeck is more of a human than Rosie is.

full article

Oh puh-leeze.

When Rosie pointed out how Bush thought reading "The Pet Goat" for seven minutes after he was informed of the WTC plane attack, Elisabeth's justification was (I paraphrase): "Oh! So you think he should have terrified the children, right? That's what he should have done, just thrown them into a panic!"

Gee, Elisabeth - is that how you were raised, that adults couldn't excuse themselves without generating panic among children? That would explain a lot...

IF you had watched the show, the bruhaha began because Elisabeth wouldn't answer a simple question - which is, does she think that Rosie believes our troups are terrorists. Yes or no would have done it.

Please name one - just one - intelligent opinion Elisabeth has expressed. As of yet, I haven't heard any.

Actually the "bruhaha" was over the fact that Rosie wouldn't explain why she compared our troops to terrorists. She had NO leg to stand on, you can't make that kind of statement without pissing people off. Rosie's whole argument was based on her opinion that Elisabeth isn't a good friend. WTF does that have to do with defending the statements she made about our troops?!? Elisabeth got up there and made Rosie look silly. Elisabeth argued well and made very strong points that Rosie would not, or could not counter.

Actually the "bruhaha" was over the fact that Rosie wouldn't explain why she compared our troops to terrorists.

It was not quite a comparison, but more of a parrallel.

She used a very indirect way of saying it.

"This weekend gave us the opportunity to tackle our most important Hot Topic yet, and that was the power of forgiveness, and I believe that we've begun that process," Hasselbeck said. "And so now that enables us to move on in a very positive way. ... I'm really happy about that."

Two stories going on, since Rosie claims she only had a brief email with her, and that Elisabeth only spoke with Rosie's partner.

Two stories going on, since Rosie claims she only had a brief email with her, and that Elisabeth only spoke with Rosie's partner.

well i have to give it to elisabeth since she did it on network tv while rosie did it on her blog wearing a do rag.

That's probably why those 2 hump back whales finally fled out of SFO Bay, Rosie is starting to get hungry and they were a prime target for her dinner.

"Hell hath no fury like that of a hungry Rosie"

Maybe she could join the military, she would be one hell of a Patton-like General.

Actually the "bruhaha" was over the fact that Rosie wouldn't explain why she compared our troops to terrorists.

Actually she was talking about the impression many Iraquis have of the troops. But you can look that up yourself inbetween mindless rants about two TV talk show hosts.

One last thing before I leave you to obsess with your fellow obsessees: the Hasselbeck woman is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

Archived