ProHouston

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marty

I can see Rosie now ..............

I want my own TV show again. NO :angry:

I want to do talk radio on FM. NO :angry2:

She will find a good home on satellite radio with Howard Stern.

TJ, da*mit, you beat me to it. My 83 year old uncle sent me that pic and I just howled with laughter. Too perfect for an avatar!!

Tell you what ! I am feeling very generous today. You want it, it's yours. I will use something else.

• 4 weeks later...
actually, i was really holding out for erasure and debbie (deborah?!) harry :D

Don't forget Cindi Lauper. Her band was great and you really don't realize what a strong voice she has until you see her live. Overall a wonderful day. I thought there would be some slow/boring moments with a 5 hour show but there were none.

it sucked to miss erasure, debbie harry and cyndi lauper. i've seen cyndi and erasure before and cyndi is great in concert. i could (barely) hear the music from my back porch. i would've skipped rosie though. she's still talking about trump and being fat and being a lesbian and not liking war (who likes war anyway). same old song and dance. time to move on rosie.

i should have planned a pre or post concert party. i'm glad to hear everyone had a good time.

Rosie was OK. She can't hold a candle to Margaret Cho though. She was awesome.

Margaret got nasty with the "tongue" demonstration with the arms.

She likes the letter "F", upper and lower case!
i could (barely) hear the music from my back porch.

i should have planned a pre or post concert party. i'm glad to hear everyone had a good time.

So you are in the hood huh.

Erasure was the best of the music acts by far!

I thought there would be some slow/boring moments with a 5 hour show but there were none.

Debbie Harry was close, I think everyone expected some Blondie throw backs, and she never delivered! :angry:

Erasure was the best of the music acts by far!

Debbie Harry was close, I think everyone expected some Blondie throw backs, and she never delivered! :angry:

i agree, erasure was good, and i thought the dresden dolls were an interesting band for debbie harry to play with...

Politics can get ugly, especially when you're Rosie O'Donnell.

The former co-host of "The View" is getting heat from fans after posting a photo on her blog -- rosie.com -- that depicts her 4-year-old daughter Vivienne wearing a toy ammunition belt.

Many are accusing her of inappropriately exploiting her daughter to further her own political beliefs. O'Donnell is known for being a staunch anti-war activist and has spoken out against the National Rifle Association repeatedly.

full article

doing this to your own child is ridiculous.

The former co-host of "The View" is getting heat from fans after posting a photo on her blog -- rosie.com -- that depicts her 4-year-old daughter Vivienne wearing a toy ammunition belt.

Many are accusing her of inappropriately exploiting her daughter to further her own political beliefs. O'Donnell is known for being a staunch anti-war activist and has spoken out against the National Rifle Association repeatedly.

full article

She's just starved for attention. And that's the only thing she's starved from...

full article

didn't rosie get all p.o'ed at tom sellick for being pro guns, pro nra, etc? this wo-man is a dumb a$z

Archived