Crime In The Woodlands

musicman

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bo Pilgrim just called looking for you!

TJ I so was looking for "What else is new" from you! You feeling okay or are you worn out from chasing the Gardner! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Sorry Pum you got to keep your left up!

:lol: I knew exactly what it was you were looking for, but I was not going to give you the satisfaction. :P Now, if it would have been that jackass Dollparasite, that would have been a different story.

Say it with me Whitney, "Crack is Wack!" :lol:

Puma is on to something, but he/she looks more like Aunt Ester on crack !

well, i think i found the wig:

tn_118118.jpg

http://www.greatwigs.co.uk/shop/product402.html

Sev, I meant to ask you. Is that the "Gabe Kaplan" Halloween costume ? I think it's No.26 at Party City.

A woman was apprehended this evening in Conroe, and the cops believe this is the bank robber. However, she is being very uncooperative and will only admit that her name is Wanda. Until she is willing to talk, police threatened to lock her up.

Her reply was, "I'm ret t'go"

A woman was apprehended this evening in Conroe, and the cops believe this is the bank robber. However, she is being very uncooperative and will only admit that her name is Whitney. Until she is willing to talk, police threatened to lock her up.

13968_mmxdmrmrdx_m.jpg

A woman was apprehended this evening in Conroe, and the cops believe this is the bank robber. However, she is being very uncooperative and will only admit that her name is Wanda. Until she is willing to talk, police threatened to lock her up.

Wanda the Ugly Girl---Fo' Real Tho

4ccpfya.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

South County notebook: Town Center shifts program funding

By BETH KUHLES

Chronicle Correspondent

The Town Center Improvement District terminated its participation in The Woodlands Traffic Enforcement Program.

The joint effort with the Community Associations of The Woodlands targeted motor vehicle violations on key thoroughfares in The Woodlands. That program, which ran for three years, is being transitioned into a new enhanced law enforcement effort that will include a traffic enforcement component.

The Woodlands is expected to expand its contracted force from 14 to 29 officers into a beat system.

The $114,000 dedicated to the effort will be redistributed to other security programs at TCID, including traffic control for the holiday and tax holiday seasons, more patrols and more security for pavilion concerts and events, said Steve Sumner, vice president of operations and public safety for TCID.

Woodlands receives award for program

The Woodlands Watch earned the national award for communities with populations of 30,000 to 99,000 for National Night Out events. It has placed in the top 10 in the country since 1990.

The Woodlands hosted 86 registered neighborhood parties and 10 official park locations. The annual event, to raise awareness of crime prevention, featured representatives from the FBI, the Department of Public Safety, the Conroe Independent School District Police Department, the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, Montgomery County Hospital District - EMS, Montgomery County Precinct 3 Constable, The Woodlands Fire Department, the Community Associations Park Rangers, a PHI Air Medical Team, Alpha Omega Mounted Patrol, Drug Enforcement Administration and Crime Stoppers.

houston chronicle story

Pull your pant's up and turn your hat forword and be a proud American.

Because, as we all know, if your "pant's" are not up and your hat is not "forword" you cannot be a proud American.

If you're going to say something, say it. Don't dance around. That's what a real "proud American" would do.

When I was a kid, MTV didn't show "pant's" pulled down or hats that weren't "forword," yet crime still existed. The "proud American" kids still sold and took drugs. They vandalized their "proud American" subdivisions. They stole cars. All with their "pant's" pulled up and hats turned "forword" proud American style.

Of course you realize MTV and pants and hats have NOTHING to do with crime, right? You just wanted to toss that out there to get a response, right? I'm fairly sure you aren't as close-minded and ill-informed as that post makes you sound.

now go turn your hat backward like proud Americans have been doing for decades.

• 2 weeks later...

Nov. 29, 2006, 3:50PM

The Woodlands moves to increase law enforcement

Associations nix contract with constable for deputies

By BETH KUHLES and LAURA ISENSEE

Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

The Woodlands recently took the first step toward enacting a new $2.5 million community policing program, which is expected to add at least 29 contracted deputies in the area.

The governing boards of The Woodlands now contract with nine deputies with the Montgomery County Precinct 3 Constable's Office and five deputies with Montgomery County Sheriff's Department.

At a recent joint meeting, the governing boards decided to give a 60-day notice to end the existing three-year-old contract with Precinct 3 Constable Tim Holifield for those nine supplemental deputies. Those deputies are expected to be absorbed into the new program.

The three governing boards of The Woodlands

• 2 months later...

UPDATE

Feb. 23, 2007, 11:00AM

More deputies are ready to patrol The Woodlands

New policing plan begins this month as effort ramps up

By BETH KUHLES

Chronicle Correspondent

NEW POLICE FORCE

Montgomery County has approved a nearly $2.4 million contract with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Department to provide community policing. Following are key elements of the contract:

i think the new police force will provide, for the most part, a new revenue stream. yes, they will respond to complaints and over zealous busy bodies. but mostly, they will pass out traffic violations and arrest non violent drug offenders. maybe they will reduce thievery at new construction locations and provide a visible deterrent to parking lot burglaries............ but i can't see the necessity of an entire police force. vandalism, flashers and parties will still occur. there will simply be a quicker response time when the authorities are called.

i think the new police force will provide, for the most part, a new revenue stream. yes, they will respond to complaints and over zealous busy bodies. but mostly, they will pass out traffic violations and arrest non violent drug offenders. maybe they will reduce thievery at new construction locations and provide a visible deterrent to parking lot burglaries............ but i can't see the necessity of an entire police force. vandalism, flashers and parties will still occur. there will simply be a quicker response time when the authorities are called.

I am looking forward to the beat cops. I will personally get to know whoever is normally in our neighborhood. Maybe the threat of a speeding vehicle on Woodlands Parkway will be diminished and the police can stop a car going 100 MPH on The Woodlands Parkwaybefore it arrives in Austin. Why is it that so many people refuse to obey the law unless there are enforcers present to deter them from breaking it? I am not sure who gets the revenue stream. I think the county, although The Woodlands is paying for the contracted service.

I am looking forward to the beat cops. I will personally get to know whoever is normally in our neighborhood. Maybe the threat of a speeding vehicle on Woodlands Parkway will be diminished and the police can stop a car going 100 MPH on The Woodlands Parkwaybefore it arrives in Austin. Why is it that so many people refuse to obey the law unless there are enforcers present to deter them from breaking it? I am not sure who gets the revenue stream. I think the county, although The Woodlands is paying for the contracted service.

nobody can speed on woodlands parkway. it's too crowded.

maybe the officers will start nabbing those pesky soccer moms who think stop signs are a suggestion. ;)

nobody can speed on woodlands parkway. it's too crowded.

maybe the officers will start nabbing those pesky soccer moms who think stop signs are a suggestion. ;)

Bach I don't think they even realize they are at a stop or even pay attention to the order of those coming to the 4-way. They have a cell phone in one hand, a Starbucks in the other and how to finish their child's science project, with that collegiate look, on their mind.

Bach I don't think they even realize they are at a stop or even pay attention to the order of those coming to the 4-way. They have a cell phone in one hand, a Starbucks in the other and how to finish their child's science project, with that collegiate look, on their mind.

too true....too true.

Archived