4411 San Felipe: Office Building At 4411 San Felipe St.

it is blowing my mind how much development has happened in this area on this side of the freeway since River Oaks District was created...wowsa

can we now get an upgraded (and cheaper) gas station to that adjacent corner OR just do away with one altogether? 🙃

• Like 7

3 hours ago, gene said:

it is blowing my mind how much development has happened in this area on this side of the freeway since River Oaks District was created...wowsa

can we now get an upgraded (and cheaper) gas station to that adjacent corner OR just do away with one altogether? 🙃

That Chevron's gas prices are ghastly. 

That stretch of San Felipe is wild. It starts with a tiny gas station then goes high-rise going up, already built high rise, another high rise, this site, one of the busiest targets in town, mid-rise apartments, thennnnn suburban-style residential. If anyone doubted what the galeria-area/uptown will become, whats happening on San Felipe should show let everyone know that things are getting super dense. When I take the back roads home, I fee like its kind of apparent the influence this has on the surrounding areas, including the apartment by that central market on westheimer and the apartments going up across from roka akur. Just an incredible amount of development. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, gene said:

Do away with it since the have been price gouging for years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thatguysly said:

I still feel this is a brilliant move by RD. He protects all the eastern views from his condos, gets good use out for the property, and covers his ugly podium all in one move.

Agreed. Say what you will about his designs, but the man's not dumb.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...